Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

Start Up A Business Legitimately Today With Your Phone And Overcome Pandemic Cri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Up A Business Legitimately Today With Your Phone And Overcome Pandemic Cri (187 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Up A Business Legitimately Today With Your Phone And Overcome Pandemic Cri by jassson68: 2:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Pandemic is an eye opener and has taught us a lesson. Why is this so?.
For a long time, we have been enjoying our lives, without caring to know what the future holds. But, the recent crisis has left us perplexed, frustrated and depressed. So, why wait to experience this kind of faith till it ends. What if it doesn't end today, tomorrow or next tomorrow. How will you survive?. While you are there waiting, others are busy making money online without too much physical contact.
I am an agent that deals with importation, I import goods and deliver to you, all you need is your phone, view the list of contents I post and make your choice, I tell you the price at wholesale price. If you doubt I am not for real then fix a day to meet me, only if you are afraid to make payment for the goods you choose. Buy and sell to your customers, build up a platform, get connected with people, sell on jumia, jiji, konga and so on. Join this business with your work or do it full time.
Chat me up on 08145647420 via WhatsApp and I will add u to my group chat. Take risk. No risk, no business. Think of what you intend to sell. Choose a category. Be a leader, be idealistic and stop complaining.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider When Choosing A Newspaper For Your Change Of Name / Do You Want To Set Up A 21st Century Bakery? / 10 Food Delivery Trends 2020: Why Now Is A Good Spot For Your Own Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.