Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,185 members, 7,887,438 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (81550 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
i agree allot of nigerian women in general are jealous of one another and they are all jealous of black americna women. my black american mom is one of two women in my family that is not nigerian by origin. The rest of my dad family side married native nigerian women and she told me how my dad sisters didnt liek here because she was black american and discouraged my dad from dating her undecided. i am not really into black american women myself i might have to make a trip to ethiopia one day i plan on doing just that soom lol. carribean women seem cool
Profkenny1:

I agree...Nigerian women (both in Nigeria and diaspora) are at the bottom of the SMV (sexual market value) hierarchy. I knew this when I started dating non-Nigerian women. It's even interesting that these women also avoid Nigerian women! LOL..... I would take an Ethiopian or Ugandan woman over these unpleasant creatures!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
teemotee:
being Nigerian is now synonymous with poverty

Aren't we the world headquarters of poverty?

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by RTSC: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
konkonbilo:
So short guys no get hope be that
Only if you think so.

Get a big degree or degrees and earn six figures which is very possible, and very few women will turn you down.

Everybody like Tall things, but it does not always happen in reality.

Wizkid is short and barely educated, but he could go on a sex binge in the Nigerian American community if he wanted to.
Even his UK baby mama is tall and very hot.

Moral of the story is that success reduce insults.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by oyewale0001(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

What's your definition of submissive?

I will define it as someone ready to conform to the authority or will of others. That is, meekly obedient or passive with love.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by oyewale0001(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

What's your definition of submissive?

I will define it as someone ready to conform to the authority or will of others. That is, meekly obedient or passive with love.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
oyewale0001:

I will define it someone ready to conform to the authority or will of others. That is, meekly obedient or passive with love.

Obedient? Is she a little kid?

How is that a good thing?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by oyewale0001(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

Obedient? Is she a little kid?

How is that a good thing?

Babe, that word "obedient" is for both gender, it depends on the genders involved in making use of the word. Please don't see it like disrespect but another way of being submissive. It takes two to tangle and cohabit from different family background. Without total submission to each other, there is no way then can be together. Good night babe. I need to charge my phone.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
SIRTee15:

Yeah...I thought as much...
I was like don't I recognise british accent anymore...

She’s not British. She’s Nigerian American. She studied in Atlanta but she’s currently in Los Angeles with her sister.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Profkenny1:

I agree...Nigerian women (both in Nigeria and diaspora) are at the bottom of the SMV (sexual market value) hierarchy. I knew this when I started dating non-Nigerian women. It's even interesting that these women also avoid Nigerian women! LOL..... I would take an Ethiopian or Ugandan woman over these unpleasant creatures!

Why are you dragging your sisters on the floor like this?

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Gerrard59(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.
When you go to the States and see many unmarried males and females, you will understand the purpose of the article. The males in the States are unwilling and unready to get married and still opt for (1) White and Latino (2) Travelling to Nigeria to marry a Nigerian based lady and (3) marry an African who is non-Nigerian.

Posts as this are necessary. I just wish the OP and others can be blunt and call out the issues about these ladies— their terrible, arrogant, feminist character.

shocked

No be small thing oh. So how will these ladies cope in the future? Are they willing to marry non-Nigerian but African males? White Americans?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
hahahah udon kil me oo grin
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
i agree with this because in a nigerian household the nigerian dad will tell his son go wash myplate bring me this and that which they wont do to there nigerian wife
SGANIVA:
not all are arrogant , some are very respectful , well mannered , just that you can't surpress or deprive them of freedom like a typical Nigerian man . I like them because they are open minded , and knows what the want , not like a local girl here full of pretence.only in Nigeria you will train a girl in school , spend all the money on her family , after graduation she will now remember you are old.nigerian Americans are good , I met one in Cairo Egypt 2014 . I lost her contact though
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
DominusPrime:
Some men will use this as an opportunity to bash Nigetian girls forgetting that even they are not up to the standard these girls want in a man. Same way some broke ugly girls set standards for themselves just because of what they see and hear on social media.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by pacespot(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

I don't think you know the history of Liberia?

Black Americans tried and failed !

Is Ellen Johnson an African American, she was a failure as a president?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Hybkay(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

That's not the issue, it's that word "submissive"

Y'all sound so primitive I swear
What's wrong with the word, "submissive", even the Bible used that word
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Profkenny1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Crispels:

Why are you dragging your sisters on the floor like this?

Nigga, they are YOUR sisters, not mine!

I know my sisters when I see them
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by White007(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
KanwuIiaExtra:

Callotti de harlloti, Militia, Gambrosia, Jellita, Blazay, callotti, Kanwulia, KanwuliaExtra.

Wow! You made Nairaland fun back in the days.

Never knew you are still on Nairaland. Great to see you back again.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Crispels(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Profkenny1:

Nigga, they are YOUR sisters, not mine!

I know my sisters when I see them

Lol. What did they do to you? Quite a number of them looked down on me when I first arrived here but I still see them as my sisters regardless of their initial childish behavior.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by PoliteActivist: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Terryishere:

LMAO grin Are you going on stereotypes like loud, entitled and arrogant?

Lol, there's just a distinctly Nigerian personality that transcends tribe
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
pacespot:

Is Ellen Johnson an African American, she was a failure as a president?

She isnt. The country Liberia is a horror film today, so ofcourse she failed.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Twenty8: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Elder0001:
Do they pay bride price or give marriage list for marriage in the west?
i think they are the same thing?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by linpok: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Crispels:
By birth and heritage, Okonjo Iweala’s children fit the description of a Nigerian-American. Below are their profiles. Typical of my point on ”ambition and success”

@OP do you know the person in your third and fourth pictures?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by osazuwa23: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
i agree you cant talk about nigerians females without certain tribe characteristic but overall i wouldnt date or marry nigerian females because you will deal with either one tribalislim from family members if you are not from same tribe tribe or village or you will deal with wahala from marrying into a bad family taht gossips and quarrels every time .
PoliteActivist:

Lol, there's just a distinctly Nigerian personality that transcends tribe
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by naijaman2225(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
how about Nigerian-Pakistani girls?

DO THEY EXIST?....LOL
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by cooltola(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
what if i told you that many of the write up happens to generalization of Nigerian and Nigerian-American females ?
1. Before you date or enter a relationship especially , study the woman first. Study her personality and study her behaviors well so you will get surprised by the unknown. If you do not, then you are on your own
2. Just because she is very educated and has a very good job just not means she is wifey material or good girl friend material.
3 She may be obnoxious or very polite in telling you no or yes so you do not get your feelings hurt or get your hopes dash. It depends on the girl
3. Just because she comes from a very family oriented home and she is familiar with Nigeria culture does not make her a good cook in eba, egusi, or any Nigerian dishes. so don't get surprised if she cannot even make stew. Just becase she like amala does not mean she knows how to make one.
4. Just because she has money or make a lot of money that can pay your salary 5 times does not mean she is proud in generally , she can be quite the opposite and be very humble, respectful and easy to talk to. You can tell from her behavior. so Study the woman, get to know her and you might be blessed
5. Some of them do not want Nigerian Men as date, and prefer other nationalities.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by sexylassie2(f): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin ... Don't be tribal though... Yorubas can overspeak the american accent than the native speakers sef.... I've got a friend who left Nigeria when she was 10... Although it was UK... She can speak the cockney accent eehn... Her younger sister own is worse... I wouldn't Even hear a thing.... But I just love to listen to her....

How do you know it is cockney accent?

Cockney accent is mostly east londoners they speak that, it is mostly spoken by white working class people...
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by ogbonti: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Mykelhendriz post=91142154]
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by sexylassie2(f): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

She isnt. The country Liberia is a horror film today, so ofcourse she failed.

But she is of descendants of freed African american who settled in Liberia.

Also Charles Taylor, there is actually a great tribal fighting, between African american descendants and native Africans, that is what caused the civil war, Samuel doe the native and Charles Taylor, descendants of freed slaves from America.

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

But she is of descendants of freed African american who settled in Liberia.

Also Charles Taylor, there is actually a great tribal fighting, between African american descendants and native Africans, that is what caused the civil war, Samuel doe the native and Charles Taylor, descendants of freed slaves from America.

But her tribe is Gola and Kru? So how is she african american?
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by Heavensent01(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sparro:

We are not related but am the only one seeing your brains in your village people's mid night meeting. They want to roast it. If you marry any of those girls, your brains will be blown off

we are in 21century bro but unfortunately you're just crawling out of 13th centuries. I have a lot of friends who travelled abroad, met their wives and happily married till date and same as my uncle who met his Nigeria america friend and till date they're together

it's unfortunate you are using stereotype in a naive manner but calling your attention to that abnormality, you're adamant in disgracing your self publicly

there are bad eggs everywhere, goto magistrate court across the country today and see a lot of divorce cases waiting for hearing yet you're exonerating Nigeria ladies from lady's unavoidable attitude.

you're just so naive, your woman might be fúcking one dick outside yet you're forming what's not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by sexylassie2(f): 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
1Sharon:

But her tribe is Gola and Kru? So how is she african american?

My mistake

Sirleaf is considered to be culturally Americo-Liberian, she also have a German blood from her mum side, her mum is kru German.

But for Charles Taylor, I am sure of that, he is a descendant from freed African Americans who came to Liberia.
Re: Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States by sexylassie2(f): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.