Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,287 members, 7,881,070 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:51 AM

After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? (1566 Views)

Dollar And Naira Differences. How Politics Caused The Mess / How She Escaped From D Hands Of Ritualist *true Life Story / Island News Weekly Paper In Lagos, Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2011
Hope he's alright.

Can one of his NL wives verify his safety?
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by aminalib(f): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2011
i was truly thinking about him today and if he is ok, i will pray,
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2011
myself and Chima were discussing this very thing! I truly hope he is ok.
I will pray for him! undecided cry
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by aminalib(f): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2011
cry cry
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Kinikini: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2011
Huh
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2011
Kinikini:

Huh

Did you get lost?

I dont get why people post on a thread they have no inkling about.
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2011
I hope he is safe. Probably chilling with one chick smiley
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Kinikini: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2011
General Public Beware and Bewarned.

PRIMAVERA FUEL DAMAGED A FRIEND'S VEHICLE IN DECEMBER 2010.

SADLY, THE STATION HAS REFUSED TO PAY FOR THE VEHICLE REPAIRS DESPITE BEING REPORTED TO DPR.

IF WE CANNOT GET THE GOVERNMENT TO SANCTION UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS MEN, WE CAN AT LEAST WARN OURSELVES CONSUMERS.

PRIMAVERA HAVE BEHAVED VERY ABSOLUTELY IRRESPONSIBLY. ONLY IN NIGERIA

MY TOKEN TO ALL.

IF YOU KNOW PRIMAVERA, TELL THEM TO COME CHALLENGE THIS POST AND EVIDENCES WOULD BE PROVIDED TO THE PUBLIC THROUGH THIS FORUM.
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by ragdollz: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2011
Gosh like anyone actual cares about that transgendered misfit. Prolly off to some three-day Drag-queen convention grin.
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2011
I dont know what you ppl have changed d-sense into. But the D-sense I know is a very sweet boy.

cheii, I guess romance section can change things.

Anywaz, ragdollz, shebi iwo ni iywao e? sha je ka moh pe ko si wahala.
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I dont know what you ppl have changed d-sense into. But the D-sense I know is a very sweet boy.

cheii, I guess romance section can change things.

Changed you too? undecided
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by ragdollz: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2011
Yawo keeeee?! Olorun majeeeeee!! Ileke, ma je 'n binu oooh! Lol! God forbid me n dat loser! Tufia!!! grin
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2011
REALITY101:

Changed you too? undecided

Whose asking? hmm?

ragdollz:

Yawo keeeee?! Olorun majeeeeee!! Ileke, ma je 'n binu oooh! Lol! God forbid me n dat loser! Tufia!!! grin
Ewo bo se n f'eyin e. Inu e ti ya n dun. awww.

Elo ni groom price to fe san? grin

Arent you happy to be my in-law, we treat our Iyawos very well o cheesy
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Whose asking? hmm?

Ghost hunter
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by MaJBlige(f): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2011
if he is in Egypt- arent you aware that the internet was cut off in the entire country?
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by denzel2009: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2011
^^all the telephone exchanges have been unplugged too. He should be alright if he is not at the forefront of the demonstrations.
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by 190: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2011
his wives should have his number

he said something about been in the uk or visiting nigeria this week

wherz annawhite
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by ragdollz: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ileke ma je ka ja sad

Anyway bc I like u I no go too vex. But I go vex smaaaaaall cheesy
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2011
190:

his wives should have his number

he said something about been in the uk or visiting nigeria this week

wherz annawhite

oh ok. hopefully he is not watching the thread and getting a few chuckles in,
although that is unlikely as he would at least call me a name lol
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Wumine(f): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2011
I guess D_Sense is ok. Uhmmm, I hope he is!
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by ragdollz: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2011
I hope his internet, telecoms and all links to civilization are shut down for the next 30 days so maybe we can get some peace around here!!
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by LoveKing(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
is there war in egypt?
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by 190: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2011
ragdollz:

I hope his internet, telecoms and all links to civilization are shut down for the next 30 days so maybe we can get some peace around here!!

sharrap dia
i dey vex 4 you grin grin
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Dsense(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Would like to call you by your real name but . . . . . cry kiss
Thank You Ileke for the warmly concern,You are such a jewel cry
I'm much alive and fine . . .The riot was too tough,disastrous,desperate and . . . . . cry
We WERE SO SCARED and couldn't stepp outta my flat fro 6 days cause the prisoners we able to escape from their cells and they keep setting everybuilding and premises in Egypt on fire,The broke my windscreen and stole everything in my car ''Not Important anyway'' . . Every flat in every steet must donate a man to come down ,join the rest in order to protect their lives and propertise.Cause the police and security have been deactivated from services . . . .No security for good 6 days.
All means of communication were deactivated, I couldn't reach any of my family cry
It was a tragic event that i will never forget in my life.
Touring Europe in few days cause the situation is still very hedious and would probably arise again at anytime . . .Though the soilders had been spred all over the country but sill, these prisoners are very desperate and ready to do anything as they undertsand they would still end up back in cells.
Thank you everybody . . . You are all very speccial to me.
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
gushh babe dat some scarry shitttt , pray u continue to remain safe sha
but dial my number anyday i will come by sea to pick u in my third hand boat kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Dsense(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^That's my buddy kiss kiss kiss
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by aminalib(f): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
welcome back dsense, lol@' they broke my flat screen" tongue
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Dsense(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^Thanks sweetie . . .You are sp special.
I said my ''windscreen''.
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by aminalib(f): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
D-sense:

^^^Thanks sweetie . . .You are sp special.
I said my ''windscreen''.

thanks, i was hoping you would not take part of that, hmm wide screen hmm
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Dsense(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
Take part in what sweetie?
I was not protesting and never would do that . . .I'm not egyptian and can't choose for the citizens.
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by aminalib(f): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
D-sense:

Take part in what sweetie?
I was not protesting and never would do that . . .I'm not egyptian and can't choose for the citizens.

that is what i thought you would say, so how are u feeling now, do u think u will try to leave this place early
Re: After All The Mess In Egypt, Has Anyone Heard From D-sense? by Dsense(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2011
Will tour some european countries in few days to come. . . . Just got tickets todays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Fidelity-access Scholarship Relyable? / Photo Man Died Instantly In A Land Crash At Obosi / JUNGLE JUSTICE: See How Bad Boys Strip And Molest Girl [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.