Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,624 members, 7,979,121 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:53 PM

Hon. Peter I. Aguele, Congratulates Gov Obaseki On His Emergence As Edo Pdp Can - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Peter I. Aguele, Congratulates Gov Obaseki On His Emergence As Edo Pdp Can (546 Views)

Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Peter I. Aguele, Congratulates Gov Obaseki On His Emergence As Edo Pdp Can by aguele(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2020
HON. PETER I. AGUELE, CONGRATULATES GOV OBASEKI ON HIS EMERGENCE AS EDO PDP CANDIDATE.

As Governor Godwin Obaseki wins the Edo State PDP Governorship Primary election conducted Thursday 25th June 2020 at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in Benin City, The Honourable Chairman of Esan South East Local Government Council Peter Aguele has congratulated the governor on his emergence as the People’s Democratic Party’s flag bearer in the forthcoming election in September 2020

In a statement released after the primary election in Benin City, he said the emergence of Governor Godwin Obaseki was a victory for the people, with the transparency of the primary, it was clear that the People’s Democratic Party chances are bright in the September 2020 governorship polls, having conducted free, fair, credible and transparent primaries, the PDP has just shown the people the path to victory.

The Council Boss also applauded the candidates who stepped down the for Governor especially the likes of Ken Imasuagbon and Gideon Ikhine who hails from his senatorial district saying that with Governor Godwin Obaseki's re-election Edo Central stands a better chance to project a candidate that will represent them come 2024 to realize the #EsanAgenda2024.

Also, He hailed the party’s Primary Election Committee headed by Bauchi State Governor Bala Mohammed for conducting a free, fair, transparent, and credible primary.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Peter I. Aguele, Congratulates Gov Obaseki On His Emergence As Edo Pdp Can by Obidon1(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2020
Congrats oba
Re: Hon. Peter I. Aguele, Congratulates Gov Obaseki On His Emergence As Edo Pdp Can by realstars: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Great Man. Congratulations
Re: Hon. Peter I. Aguele, Congratulates Gov Obaseki On His Emergence As Edo Pdp Can by APCdestroyer: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Obaseki never contested for the election...he bought his way out
Iyamu plays better politics better compared to this man being used by iPod to cause discord in Edo state.

Obaseki will never govern Edo again
Re: Hon. Peter I. Aguele, Congratulates Gov Obaseki On His Emergence As Edo Pdp Can by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Local government chairman.....tell him to solve the light issues in your home town
Re: Hon. Peter I. Aguele, Congratulates Gov Obaseki On His Emergence As Edo Pdp Can by EMMNIG: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2020
osydennyz:
Local government chairman.....tell him to solve the light issues in your home town

Are u from Ewohimi?
Re: Hon. Peter I. Aguele, Congratulates Gov Obaseki On His Emergence As Edo Pdp Can by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2020
EMMNIG:

Are u from Ewohimi?
Yes I'm.....

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Long Standing Integrity And Why You Should Ignore The Lies / I'll Wipe Out Boko Haram, Says Buhari As He Condemns Execution Of Aid Workers / 2023: Kalu Competent, Only Igbo Can Fix Nigeria’s Economy - Prophet Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.