Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,535 members, 7,975,123 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? (402 Views)

Any Help On This Pls... / I Am Having Issues With My Adsense, Any Help? / Crawler Error Any Help Google Ads Showing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by fineboynl(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2020
I want to know how to convert a web application to Android app.
free service
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by explorer250(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2020
fineboynl:

free service

use phonegap for both iOS and android or use Apache cordova
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by fineboynl(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2020
explorer250:

use phonegap for both iOS and android or use Apache cordova
they are not free
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by explorer250(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2020
fineboynl:
they are not free

Apache cordova is totally free. phonegap charges only when your app attains a certain stage
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by fineboynl(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2020
explorer250:

Apache cordova is totally free. phonegap charges only when your app attains a certain stage
can you help me with the link and step for Apache cordova.

i just want a simple browser like app. that can convert the url to an app.
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by explorer250(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2020
fineboynl:

can you help me with the link and step for Apache cordova.

i just want a simple browser like app. that can convert the url to an app.

lol, just Google it. though you have to make some installations and read some tutorials.

or you can pay me 30k for it.
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by fineboynl(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2020
explorer250:

can you help me convert site to app and upload on play store?
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2020
fineboynl:

free service
I can do that and even upload it to play store, it won't cost you much at all
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2020
drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by explorer250(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2020
fineboynl:
can you help me convert site to app and upload on play store?

yes, but you will have to pay extra $25 to Google
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by fineboynl(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Viralmagg:
drop your WhatsApp contact
how much?
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by fineboynl(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Viralmagg:

I can do that and even upload it to play store, it won't cost you much at all
how much total?
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2020
fineboynl:
how much total?
don't be scared you won't break the bank, send an email on viralmagg@gmail.com
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2020
fineboynl:
how much total?
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2020
fineboynl:
how much total?
don't be scared you won't break the bank, send an email
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2020
send the following to my mail
• The URL • logo • your WhatsApp contact
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by fineboynl(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Viralmagg:

sent
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by Playthepianos: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Meanwhile,

Hello, Nairalanders.

It is a pleasure rendering service. I know the efforts you have been putting into getting Adsense approval. Adsense is the number one ads network for bloggers to make money, especially if you are starting a new blog, and that is because they are the highest paying.

But unfortunately, Adsense has become too proud. It is not as easy as it was for your blog to get their approval. Because of this many bloggers have been rejected. This has discouraged them, and they have quit blogging. They have quit a chance to make big money off the internet.

But no worries. I have experience with Adsense. I can help you get approval for your blog, all for a token. Don't worry, you can pay after your blog is approved.

All what you have to do is to cooperate and we will work together together to get you an approval, and you can start earning money instantly.

If interested, call or WhatsApp me on 0 9 0 3 1 82 13 32.

Note: I don't joke. If you are a scammer, keep off.

Thanks
Re: How To Convert Web Application To An App. Any Help? by stanliwise(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
fineboynl:

free service
Phone gap would do the job. Download android studio and JRE

(1) (Reply)

Best Beauty Ecommerce Websites Tutorial Free / 7 Reasons To Invest In Seo / Owning A Website Estimated Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.