Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life (1822 Views)

14 Things That Hurt Your Wife / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. / What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by coputa(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Life and living is filled with a whole lot of puzzles.Some things you consider so important might not be so,likewise ittle things in life.What 're the little things in life that turns out to be the most important.
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Romangalactic(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Breathing
Laughing
Loving unconditionally
Giving

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by oruhobinna(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Your character
Self esteem
Please visit my page

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Kaolaniyi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Health
Family
Wash your tongue
Be happy with yourself
No shortcut to success (fraud)
Pray
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by EzzyCarter: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sense, Common sense. Its really important

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Tallesty1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Romangalactic:
Breathing Laughing Loving unconditionally Giving
Nobody can love unconditionally

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Common sense that many Nairalanders lack.

E.g a jobless quote and cancel comment pig.
He'll soon answer present sir grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Romangalactic(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
Nobody can love unconditionally
Speak for yourself

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Romangalactic:

Speaks for yourself
Love comes with a condition OGA, it is never unconditional.

Even God's love comes with a condition.

There's no way someone you love can murder your family and you will still love her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Romangalactic(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tallesty1:

There's no way someone you love can murder your family and you will still love her.
Perhaps you think the love I mean is the one that exist between man & woman or bf & gf

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Romangalactic:

Perhaps you think the love I mean is the one that exist between man & woman or bf & gf
Every love has a condition.

God's love has a condition. You must believe in Christ.

When your matter reach certain level, your family will disown you.

E get the way your parents will handle you and you will run away from home and curse them.
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by fetrillion(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Romangalactic:

Speaks for yourself
The love btw mother n child is called what?
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Romangalactic(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
Every love has a condition.

God's love has a condition. You must believe in Christ.

When your matter reach certain level, your family will disown you.

E get the way your parents will handle you and you will run away from home and curse them.
Ok.

That's why I listed it as one of the little things in life that matter & are important, it's not easy

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by fetrillion(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tallesty1:

Gods love comes with condition?..Are u for real?..

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Tallesty1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
fetrillion:

Gods love comes with condition?..Are u for real?..
For God loved the world in this way: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Romangalactic:

Ok.

That's why I listed it as one of the little things in life that matter & are important, it's not easy
It is not possible.
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by chatinent: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
You are the least and greatest thing that matters in life.
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by fetrillion(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
For God loved the world in this way: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world that he gave us his begotten son.He first loved us n gave us his son without a condition(despite our sins)...God gave us his son without condition,the conditional statement comes if you reject his love through his son "Jesus".If he looked at our sinful nature,he wouldn't have given us Jesus...
Let me ask you,do you think if God we're to look at your sinful nature,u should still be alive.Its because of his unconditional love known as "grace" that is why you are still alive.
Even the evil doers,murderer are all beneficial to God's grace(it's unconditional love called "common grace"wink..

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
No it reads:

"For God so loved the world,he gave his only begotten son, that Whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

God loves the world unconditionally,but he made acknowledging that love a thing of Choice. God's love is unconditional, appreciating and reciprocating is your choice. And that "choice" he gave us in itself is a sign of love.

Please let us avoid quoting the Bible to suit our selfish reasoning.

Even Jesus said: "No greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend" . Will you say Jesus's love too was conditional?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Tallesty1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
fetrillion:

For God so loved the world that he gave us his begotten son.He first loved us n gave us his son without a condition(despite our sins)...God gave us his son without condition,the conditional statement comes if you reject his love through his son "Jesus".If he looked at our sinful nature,he wouldn't have given us Jesus...
Let me ask you,do you think if God we're to look at your sinful nature,u should still be alive. Its because of his unconditional love known as "grace" that is why you are still alive.
Even the evil doers,murderer are all beneficial to God's grace(it's unconditional love called "common grace"wink..

I never really asked to be born/created so allowing me to live a life I never asked for isn't love.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Tallesty1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Palema007:
No it reads:

"For God so loved the world,he gave his only begotten son, that Whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

God loves the world unconditionally,but he made acknowledging that love a thing of Choice. God's love is unconditional, appreciating and reciprocating is your choice. And that "choice" he gave us in itself is a sign of love.

Please let us avoid quoting the Bible to suit our selfish reasoning.

Even Jesus said: "No greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend" . Will you say Jesus's love too was conditional?
Will all men be saved because Jesus died for all?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
Will all men be saved because Jesus died for all?
Now that's your choice and every other man's choice to make. If anyone isn't saved, it isn't God's fault neither is it Jesus's fault. He made the way for redemption, walking that way to redemption is left to you.
And Jesus said and I'm glad that he wouldn't be back until "the Gospel" reach every part of the earth. So no one will have any excuse.

BTW how's your question related to the subject of discourse?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
I never really asked to be born/created so allowing me to live a life I never asked for isn't love.
Are you blaming God for creating you and allowing you live this far?
Does a clay pot question it's Potter?

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Tallesty1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Palema007:
Now that's your choice and every other man's choice to make. If anyone isn't saved, it isn't God's fault neither is it Jesus's fault. He made the way for redemption, walking that way to redemption is left to you.
And Jesus said and I'm glad that he wouldn't be back until "the Gospel" reach every part of the earth. So no one will have any excuse.

BTW how's your question related to the subject of discourse?
I will make this a bit long since it will be my last.

When you give the impression that God's love is unconditional, you are making it difficult for people to understand the scriptural guidelines that determines whether or not they will enjoy the peace, freedom, inner peace, eternal rest etc that comes with accepting God.

When you say that something is unconditional, it means it's absolute. I don't need to do anything to get it.

God's unconditional love comes with a lot of conditions and that makes it conditional.

When we say that something has conditions, it means one thing depends on another.

If THIS happens, then THAT will happen but if THIS doesn’t happen, don’t expect THAT to happen.

This is seen here in the Bible.

“Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.” (John 14:21)

God's love was pretty much conditional in the old testament, do this or this will happen.

It was difficult so Christ came to make it easier, He opened the road to salvation, We are saved by grace, for you, this is an incredible expression of the unconditional love of God

But hold on, you must meet the condition of faith by trusting Jesus as our Savior Lord. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

God's unconditional love has conditions

cc fetrillion

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by coputa(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Always say the truth,and stand by it.
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Amanee(f): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Having money
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
I will make this a bit long since it will be my last.

When you give the impression that God's love is unconditional, you are making it difficult for people to understand the scriptural guidelines that determines whether or not they will enjoy the peace, freedom, inner peace, eternal rest etc that comes with accepting God.

When you say that something is unconditional, it means it's absolute. I don't need to do anything to get it.

God's unconditional love comes with a lot of conditions and that makes it conditional.

When we say that something has conditions, it means one thing depends on another.

If THIS happens, then THAT will happen but if THIS doesn’t happen, don’t expect THAT to happen.

This is seen here in the Bible.

“Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.” (John 14:21)

God's love was pretty much conditional in the old testament, do this or this will happen.

It was difficult so Christ came to make it easier, He opened the road to salvation, We are saved by grace, for you, this is an incredible expression of the unconditional love of God

But hold on, you must meet the condition of faith by trusting Jesus as our Savior Lord. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

God's unconditional love has conditions

cc fetrillion
Lol. Sir God's love was and remains unconditional. Jesus Christ is the way to enjoy it "more" . Accepting Jesus Christ isn't a condition, Nah it is the way of sanctification/purification and preparation to living in heaven. When you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, you aren't accepting a condition. Jesus isn't a condition but the Way. Accepting Jesus is redeeming you from sin, santicfying you and preparing you for Heaven. When you live a Christ like life,you are preparing yourself for New Jerusalem. It is to show how things are done, how God and Angels live above.
And receiving Christ is receiving ultimate power too.

When something is conditional, you must do something to get it or in return for it, Have you done something in return for God's favor,mercy, blessings, protection, provision etc? Have you?

When something is conditional,it mean you have no choice to reject or accept it. And you must pay. Now if God's love was to be conditional,earth would have ended in days of Noah. Stones would have replaced Humans and worshipped God. If God's love was to be conditional,All humans will either have to worship and obey God or gone extinct. If God's love was to be conditional,we would have been plagued with all sort of terrible illnesses. There wouldn't be chances for repentance. If God's love was to be conditional, he wouldn't take note of mere mortals he could wipe out with a wave of his hand. He wouldn't value us enough to release his only Son to save us. But God's love and Mercy endureth forever.

God's love is UNCONDITIONAL

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Tillatalk: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Giving .. I cherished that alot
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by bukatyne(f): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tillatalk:
Giving .. I cherished that alot

You cherish giving or receiving?

If it is giving, please see my account details below:

Number: 0112221090
Name: Epadawa Kosinle
Bank: Faithful Bank
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
bukatyne:

Lwkmdgrin
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by ibkayee(f): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
bukatyne:

Lol smh
Re: What Are The Little Things That Matters Most In Life by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
cheesy
bukatyne:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” / My Wife Got Me Arrested / Last Longer In Bed With These Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.