Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:24 AM

Gtbank Fingerprint - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gtbank Fingerprint (638 Views)

Paypal Gtbank / 10+ Best Cheapest Fingerprint Android Phones in Nigeria To Buy in 2022 / * Leagoo KIICAA Power | 2gb /16gb | 4000mah | Fingerprint | Etc. Just 17.5k * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Fingerprint by businessgeneral(f): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gtbank just started the fingerprint option. Isn't that incredible? Hell yeah � �
CC:
dragnet
Re: Gtbank Fingerprint by businessgeneral(f): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
businessgeneral:
Gtbank just started the fingerprint option. Isn't that incredible? Hell yeah � �
CC:
dragnet
Somebody help, I'm trying to attach a picture but it's not coming up?
Re: Gtbank Fingerprint by StPete: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
businessgeneral:
Somebody help, I'm trying to attach a picture but it's not coming up?

Picture is probably heavier than 4mb. You'd need a smaller sized version
Re: Gtbank Fingerprint by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Something I was using last year
Re: Gtbank Fingerprint by businessgeneral(f): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
StPete:

Picture is probably heavier than 4mb. You'd need a smaller sized version
The picture size is only 193 kilobyte
Re: Gtbank Fingerprint by businessgeneral(f): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:
Something I was using last year
Really, then how come they're just sending the message to my mail?
Re: Gtbank Fingerprint by StPete: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
businessgeneral:
The picture size is only 193 kilobyte

Then it should.

I used the fingerprint ATM for the first time yesterday and I just instantly loved it. No hassles. Seamless. But it's like they charge N20 per usage
Re: Gtbank Fingerprint by businessgeneral(f): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
StPete:

Then it should.

I used the fingerprint ATM for the first time yesterday and I just instantly loved it. No hassles. Seamless. But it's like they charge N20 per usage
Oh really? Though the only but with it for now is the restriction to GT ATMs alone.
Re: Gtbank Fingerprint by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Are you in Nigeria?been using it since early last year cus i do not have an atm card
Re: Gtbank Fingerprint by Cryomancer: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
The fingerprint option has been in existence for a while now and I've been using it since early last year.

Pros:
- Good for people (like me) that hate to carry ATM around.
- Avoid long queues (few gtbank have few ATM dedicated to fingerprint withdrawals)
- People get to look at you like you went to use magic at the ATM because its extremely fast.

Cons:
- Fingerprint withdrawal is limited to Gtbank branches/ ATM points alone (you can't use it in any other bank)
- No money in machine no money for you. (You just have to either keep looking for another gtbank ATM that has money in it or you go home)
- You might forget to end transaction and just walk away since you're not expecting any ATM card after the transaction (happened to me severally, but nobody can take your money that way because they still need to thumbprint before another transaction will be allowed.)

All in all, it's a nice initiative if you ask me. I hope they can upgrade the initiative so that we can use this fingerprint withdrawal in other banks ATM apart gtbank ATM.

(1) (Reply)

Phone sold. Iphone 7 Plus 128gb For Sale(Price is firm at 110kk) / Sharp Deals- Samsung gear VR with a controller / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.