Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building (1901 Views)

Update On Akwa Ibom Petrochemical And Refinery Yard .. Photos / Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
The new IbomAir international terminal begin to take shape as construction progresses.

Project completion date next year May.

Oga Lalastclala, seun and Mynd44 carry am go front page oo

https://vksconstruction.com/victor-attah-international-airport-project/

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
More

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by lordaltruist(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:
The new IbomAir international terminal begin to take shape as construction progresses.

Project completion date next year May.

Oga Lalastclala, seun and Mynd44 carry am go front page oo

https://vksconstruction.com/victor-attah-international-airport-project/

Ayen Eka please tell me if what am hearing about my beloved Akwa Abasi Ibom State is true; numerous projects commissioned and many more underway.

I am proud of the fact that we are venturing into key projects that will shape the face of Akwa Abasi Ibom State, I am more proud of the fact that God has blessed us with selfless politicians even though no human is perfect.

Please I would love the get your on the ground update to boost my bragging rights as an Akwa Ibomite and please drop your Facebook account let me add you lets chat more.

God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State
And God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Karlifate: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is beautiful.....
Akwa Ibom: The land of promise.

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
lordaltruist:

Ayen Eka please tell me if what am hearing about my beloved Akwa Abasi Ibom State is true; numerous projects commissioned and many more underway.

I am proud of the fact that we are venturing into key projects that will shape the face of Akwa Abasi Ibom State, I am more proud of the fact that God has blessed us with selfless politicians even though no human is perfect.

Please I would love the get your on the ground update to boost my bragging rights as an Akwa Ibomite and please drop your Facebook account let me add you lets chat more.

Yes brother am just lover of development not journalist or paid puppet but just lover of progress that is why I added link and I will be posting the progress of the ibom international church shortly
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Karlifate:
This is beautiful.....
Yes sir
Lalastclala, seun and oga mynd44 abeg na front page ooo

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by sageb: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Udom is working. #ONLY GOD

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
sageb:
Udom is working. #ONLY GOD
Yes boss, I dey follow the guy to see whether him go fuckup but na another way round I see ooo
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by lordaltruist(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yes brother am just lover of development not journalist or paid puppet but just lover of progress that is why I added link and I will be posting the progress of the ibom international church shortly

Thank you and I would love to see that one as well.

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
lordaltruist:

Thank you and I would love to see that one as well.
Ok boss, if not tonight unfailingly tomorrow I will
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Blue3k(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Excellent I would love to have nonstop flight to Akwa Ibom. The state still needs to complete the cargo opperations building and MRO. Hopefully then the state makes good revenue from these projects.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Blue3k:
Excellent I would love to have nonstop flight to Akwa Ibom. The state still needs to complete the cargo opperations building and MRO. Hopefully then the state makes good revenue from these projects.
Yes boss, work is ongoing at the MRO as we speak but I was denied access to the airport since there is no flight operation y the security officer there but the security guy said those trucks am seeing is going straight there. The MRO will be operated by a canadian matce firm on a PPP agreement. Meanwhile Nigeria Airforce has shown interest in using the MRO instead of them wasting billions flying to south africa for maintenance of thier flight

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
lordaltruist:

Drop yours let me add you up
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by lordaltruist(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Drop yours let me add you up

Isaac Joseph (lordaltruist)
www.facebook.com/lordaltruist

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
lordaltruist:

Isaac Joseph (lordaltruist)
www.facebook.com/lordaltruist
Have sent you a friend request
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by DankemzI(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Blue3k:
That MRO is a plus for the state's aviation

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom New International Terminal Building by Ilaumoh(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
DankemzI:

That MRO is a plus for the state's aviation
Yes boss yeah...lalastclala na front page oo

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Vows To Avenge Fulani Massacre In Bayelsa / No Going Back On Oduduwa Republic / Anambra Oil: SEEPCO Gets Six Months Deadline To Conduct EIA On OML143 Fields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.