Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:09 PM

I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) (1025 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / Sen. Kalu To Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
The former Governor of Abia State and Chief Whip of the Senate, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has vowed to build mega fish farms in Aguleri and Enugu State, Igbere TV reports.

Aguleri, the largest town in Anambra North local government area of Anambra State.

The Senator who is representing Abia North Senatorial District said this during a farm tour of Shabu Integrated Farms Limited on Saturday.

The Farm, according to information gathered by Igbere TV is owned by former governor of Nassarawa State, Senator Abdullahi Adamu.

According to Kalu, “My intense passion for agriculture is similar to that of my colleague and it was an opportunity to have a personal experience of his fish farm in preparation for the opening of a large fish farm in Aguleri and Enugu.”

Kalu also condoled with the Senator who is representing Nassarawa West senatorial zone at the 9th National Assembly on the death of his son in-law.

https://igberetvnews.com/1356122/ill-build-mega-fish-farms-aguleri-enugu-sen-kalu-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
More

Lalasticlala

Re: I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by Dpharisee: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Looterrudeens angry
He wants to invest stolen Abia state funds in other states while pensioners and citizens of Abia bear the brunt of his mismanagement and lack of infrastructure.

Abdullahi Adamu farms produces Nagari Yoghurts, unfortunately most people in Nasarawa state can't afford it because 1liter is sold for N1200.
I am sure fishes from that his pond will be sold N5k for a small tilapia

1 Like

Re: I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by TransflectTP(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ok
Re: I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by PaJamesN: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Next President of Nigeria, slayer of Tinubu
Re: I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
In Enugu & Anambra? What happened to Abia? This man hates his people with passion.
Re: I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by Ikennamurphy: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
FlordFlorez:
In Enugu & Anambra? What happened to Abia? This man hates his people with passion.
I'm telling you.. what Happened to his own people
Re: I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by PeaceNexus(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Many Anambra and Enugu people have their businesses and homes in Aba...so go and sit down
FlordFlorez:
Re: I'll Build Mega Fish Farms In Aguleri And Enugu - Sen. Kalu (photos) by PeaceNexus(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yoloba people will soon come for your head with their usual mantra of " corrupt politician" meanwhile a generational thief is their leader grin grin
PaJamesN:
Next President of Nigeria, slayer of Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Ikwerre,ika,ekpeye ,iganke,isobo,etche Are Igbo Nation But Separate Tribe / Shocking!! Rotimi Amaechi Blows Hot As He Suddenly Losses Interest In Nigerian / Obadiah Mailafia Detained By The DSS Today ?PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.