Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Pity Those Saying My Presidential Ambition Is Waste Of Time And Dead – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Those Saying My Presidential Ambition Is Waste Of Time And Dead – Tinubu (244 Views)

Buba Galadima: Declaring Bandits Terrorists Is Waste Of Time, They’re Faceless / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Pity Those Saying My Presidential Ambition Is Waste Of Time And Dead – Tinubu by Jnewsreporters: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
All Progressives Congress stalwart, Bola Tinubu, says he pities those saying his ambition to be President of Nigeria comes 2023 is dead and a waste of time.

I must become the president of this great country Nigeria comes 2023, he said.

Tinubu also said that when he becomes President, Nigerians will be a better place to stay.

He, however, assured Nigerians of security, employment, free education and more if wins.

Tinubu said this in a statement on Saturday while reacting to the dissolution of the National Working Committee by the party’s National Executive Council.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/06/I-pity-those-saying-my-presidential.html

Re: I Pity Those Saying My Presidential Ambition Is Waste Of Time And Dead – Tinubu by Dpharisee: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Even though I don't admire Tinubu but I can't lie against him like OP has done with this clickbait headline embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Pity Those Saying My Presidential Ambition Is Waste Of Time And Dead – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Buhari said more than this undecided undecided. But sincerely, how will Atiku and Tinubu HV the mind set of contesting for presidency, does it make any sense to ppl . What baffles me most it that, some ppl are very happy hearing they wanna contest etc. Offing cloths to debate/ beat themselves over newspapers every Saturday morning. It saddens cry cry.
It is not making sense any longer angry angry
Re: I Pity Those Saying My Presidential Ambition Is Waste Of Time And Dead – Tinubu by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2020

(1)

Ondo Deputy Governor Have No Reason To Resign Over Defection, State PDP Insist / Be Mindful Of Fraudsters, Immigration Warns Nigerians / Fastest Way To Actualize Igbo Presidency 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.