Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account (29468 Views)

The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS / Money In Foreign Currency Hidden In Abuja’s Aso Drive – Whistle-blower / FG Fails To Pay Whistle-blower Who Exposed Secret $223m NNPC Account (2) (3) (4)

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by frog12: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
can you believe all these drama they happen for government ?

the most shameful government this is turning out to be with crooks in charge

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by frog12: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
na mafia account be that.

grandstar:
How can there be a secret account with $1b? Won't those who operate the account not take out of it. Why will they let it grow so big. The info he gave is not accurate.

There are some inaccuracies
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by frog12: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
you foolish person. stop posting this dirty picture!!

[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=91166674][/quote]
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Tywo2018: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
U SEE WHISTLE BLOW U KNOW THANK GOD SOME PPLE NO SEE WHISTLE TALKLESS OF BLOW. BUT THAT MATTER NA GOD GO SETTLE AM BETWEEN U AND FEDERAL GOVT OO. I SWEAR
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by ikeyman00(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
by the time this boko harem government done una go know

by the way are they still feeding the school kids at this covid 19; ewoooo

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by izubext007: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
u are not from the north, that's why.

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by chatinent: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
In Nigeria, blow whistle and become a target.

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
frog12:
you foolish person. stop posting this dirty picture!!

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by frog12: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
you are posting pictures of foolish women eating dirty food!

RuudVanNisteroy:

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by frog12: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
no be a northerner dey incharge of NPA?

so they wan squash the matter because na northerner woman dey incharge of NPA since 2016. managing director since 2016 na Hadiza Bala Usman. she's from the Kano emirate ruling family. she's even close to el-rufai!

part of their illegal racketeering funds from a government agency. if you go to all agencies headed by northerner, you go see these types of mafia style racketeering operation. that's why the northerners are in charge of sensitive money making government agencies.

the whistleblower just expose their slush funds. dis na BIG one ooo !!!!

why he no make copy of the original agreement ??
his lawyer should have copies of the agreement!!

and why he no go with him lawyer??

expect only silence from buhari on this matter
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by frog12: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020

so they wan squash the matter because na northerner woman dey incharge of NPA since 2016. managing director since 2016 na Hadiza Bala Usman. she's from the Kano emirate ruling family. she's even close to el-rufai!

part of their illegal racketeering funds from a government agency. if you go to all agencies headed by northerner, you go see these types of mafia style racketeering operation. that's why the northerners are in charge of sensitive money making government agencies.

expect only silence from buhari on this matter
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by frog12: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020

expect only silence from buhari on this matter .
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
frog12:
you are posting pictures of foolish women eating dirty food!

Are you gay?Do you hate women.
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by francis71: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
greed has come into the agreement. Thinking how to give the young man his right to change his life. maybe he nust have lost his job due to this information. Pls pay him
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by frog12: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
so they are your sisters.
i see!

RuudVanNisteroy:

Are you gay?Do you hate women.
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
frog12:
so they are your sisters.
i see!

Yaba left patient.
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by frog12: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
someone just expose the kano mafia slush funds in the NPA!
Someone that knows them very well!

francis71:
greed has come into the agreement. Thinking how to give the young man his right to change his life. maybe he nust have lost his job due to this information. Pls pay him

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by SOJOSEPH(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
The lawyer should formally take it up and press for interest and damages plus the original commission. The total should be around. N5b.
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
The lawyer should formally take it up and press for interest and damages plus the original commission. The total should be around. N5b.
It should be N9-N19 billion based on the commission of 2-5 percent.

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by One4me: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Buhari is a bigger SCAMMER than HushPuppi!
He employs THIEVES and claim they will catch Thieves.

The problem that WhistleBlower is that he did not realise that The Money belongs to the same People he was BLOWING WHISTLE TO!
It is some Buhari-Northeners that set-up that scam in Unity Bank (note: not GTB, not Zenith, not Access, but Unity bank! who ows Unity bank? undecided )and the same AGf is one of these Northerners who own the Money.

Malami is a Criminal and there is something about Politicians employing CRIMINALS as Nigeria's AGF!
Adoke comes to mind as well
. undecided

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by One4me: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
chatinent:
In Nigeria, blow whistle and become a target.

Next thing now is they will try to murder him, since they have sent Policemen to beat-up the Lawyer and steal the agreement.
Southerners need to stop all their inter-tribal fights and fight for their right, the North is just using them as slaves.

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
One4me:
[color=#990000][/color]

The problem that WhistleBlower is that he did not realise that The Money belongs to the same People he was BLOWING WHISTLE TO!

It is some Buhari-Northeners that set-up that scam in Unity Bank (note: not GTB, not Zenith, not Access, but Unity bank! who ows Unity bank? undecided )and the same AGf is one of these Northerners who own the Money.

GBAM!
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Sunnyja: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
grandstar:
How can there be a secret account with $1b? Won't those who operate the account not take out of it. Why will they let it grow so big. The info he gave is not accurate.

There are some inaccuracies
Na Dem be this.
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Austin1805:
That china strategy won't make the money circulate among Nigerians but its still the best since our leaders are looters

Yes and they also bring virtually everything from thier country except for cement and blocks. But what can we do, since our leaders will always steal the money when they see it

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
The idiot is reporting crime to the very criminals that committed the crime.

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by earnit2: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
ye
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
The year i was praying for whistleblowing anointing.... jeez... Lol
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by allthingsgood: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The same court the Federal government frequently refuses to obey?

Didn't court remove oshiomole, unseat a validly won apc gov election and release a convicted politician from prison All obeyed by govt
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by meum: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
"Whistle blower will go mad if we pay him 860M at once"

Give him his money. Psychiatric hospital dey grin grin
Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

How will a whistle-blower try to intimidate or provide inaccurate information to the Federal Government that has zero respect for human rights and frequently disobeys court orders?

AGF word against the whistle-blower. I know who I believe... they never follow through on their word on the Whistle Blower policy. And try to get a cut, unless they won't pay. Why should the man have to forfeit 60% of the proceeds to a private company, likely to be owned by government officials.

U start a policy and can’t keep to it. U start to play like cowboys and Indians to outsmart the whistle blower. Are these guys ok at all? People have said the Agf can not be trusted. We are seeing more of it.

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Pennywise(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2020

Re: Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
meum:
"Whistle blower will go mad if we pay him 860M at once"

Give him his money. Psychiatric hospital dey grin grin
Yaba left and Aro hospital dey grin

Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC / Patience Monday Oroni Dies In Accident After Submitting Chairmanship Form / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today