Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,171 members, 7,916,424 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted (521 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Shows All His Awards (Photos) / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry / 30 Years Of Career: Comedian Alibaba Shows Off His Awards Collection (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted by jgurus: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2020
D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted – Mocheddah

Nigerian singer, Mocheddah has called out D’Banj for arresting and intimidating Seyitan over rape accusations.

The singer reacted to Seyitan’s statement that went viral on the internet earlier today. According to her, he should be ashamed of himself for making her sign under duress and bullying her. She added that he has broken the law a couple of times and deserves to be canceled. She then called for the singer’s endorsements and awards be stripped from him.

Shame on you, dbanj. Shame on you for being the bully you have shown us you are. Shame on you for silencing a young woman from speaking her truth. Shame on you for being an instrument to unlawful imprisonment. Shame on you for influencing the order to arrest a woman that has accused you of rape.

Shame on you for making her sign under duress. you have shown.the world who you are, and that you truly stand for nothing. This story has gone beyond rape. You have manipulated the justice system to fit your selfish interest. You have broken the law on multiple counts, and you deserve to be CANCELLED .dbanj should be stripped of his endorsements, and his awards should be retracted to send a message to all bullies that believe they are above the law. The policemen that arrested seyitan unlawfully should all be exposed and relieved of their duty.

The power of your influence puts the onus on you to act right, but Regardless of your status, you are a man first .many might say this case is about cloth chasing, but takeout your bias towards your favorite and replace him with regular joe, wouldn’t you want the same Justice? Do the right thing #shameondbanj #canceldbanj #saynotorape

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/06/27/dbanj-should-be-stripped-of-his-endorsements-and-his-awards-should-be-retracted-mocheddah/

Re: D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted by uniqueboi1(m): 6:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Is her truth "The Truth"? These girls una matter tire person. cry

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted by bluebay(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Shame on you too for encouraging blackmail. You’ve been raped long ago and it’s now you wanna speak out . For what reason? Justice or revenge? Or maybe Blackmail/extortion? . Be it me, I’ll lock your entire family up. I hate none sense , mostly from senseless people.
Re: D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted by overdrive(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Madam rapu d’banj aka Biko.
Re: D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted by Skyfornia(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2020
sad She is panting like a rabid dog...Dbanj did the right thing
Re: D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted by punisha: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Didn't know mocheddah was cute.
Any one song she's known for?
Re: D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted by Tallesty1(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2020
This doesn't make sense.

You can't come online to accuse one of something as bad as a rape and expect them to sit back and watch you destroy their reputation.

If Dbanj did nothing, yall will say its because he's guilty, now he's doing something and she's saying it's because he has the power.

So clearly, judgement has been passed in her heart and Dbanj is guilty. Just her words against his?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Should Be Stripped Of His Endorsements And His Awards Should Be Retracted by SoftChordz: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Ii guess dbanj must have bleeped mocheddah too n dumped her. She must be bitter about something personal with dbanj , if we Bleep n u later come wan turn an to rape bc maybe I no wife u or wetin u want from me I no give u am I swear I will do worse than dbanj did. LADIES IF DEM RAPE U TALK AM THAT WEEK ABEG NO DE WAIT FOR A MOVEMENT OR IF TGE PERSON COME MAKE N BECOME BIG THEM U COM OUT TO TALK NONSENSE.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Is An Average Actress, Nothing Spectacular - Journalist Kakanda / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Announces He Has Been Confirmed Bbnaija Season 5 Host / Woman Wahala!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.