Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,949 members, 7,963,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

Abeg Make Una Help Me For This My Research Work Ooo: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abeg Make Una Help Me For This My Research Work Ooo: (571 Views)

* Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ / Please, I Am Defending My Research Proposal Tommorrow, I Need Help / I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Make Una Help Me For This My Research Work Ooo: by FBR: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2011
Dear fellow posters,

First I'd like to wish y'all a very happy and prosperous 2011!

I'm conducting a research entitled, "SOCIAL MEDIA AS A POTENTIAL TOOL FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTION: A FACEBOOK PERSPECTIVE", and would like to request your opinion on the following:

a. Do you use Facebook?

b. Have you ever got the awareness of conflict/ crisis of any kind on Facebook?

c. How often have you got the awareness of conflict/ crisis of any kind on Facebook?

d. Have you ever started or joined any group (on Facebook) supporting a cause to raise awareness of conflict/ crisis in any particular part of the world?

e. Have you ever posted information of any kind on Facebook to raise awareness of conflict/ crises in any part of the world?

e. In your own opinion, do you think that Facebook as a Social Networking Site could be used as a potential tool in conflict resolution? Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks for your kind support. If you have more detailed information for me, you may please put it in my inbox. Or my email: houseofvirtue@gmail.com

(Please note: "Conflict" here refers to conflict at any level such as: family, organization, groups, intra or interstate, etc.)

(1) (Reply)

Trucks Of Diesel For Sale At A Reasonable Price / How Many Members Of Nairaland Have You Seen Physically? / Ballot Box Discovered In Abia Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.