Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Diary Of Trigger (my GSD) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Trigger (my GSD) (11891 Views)

Diary Of My GSD, Bella / Diary Of My GSD / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Trigger (my GSD) by ebonyoyas(m): 4:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Well said bro ..team sable wink
Haroldjunior:

Sable German shepherds are so underrated mehn! Just see how cute they look! Black and tan dogs don’t even move me, cuz they’re basically predictable what their coat would turn out to look like... but a sable German shepherd’s glow up will always take you by surprise! Their slow coat transition, and them boom! The end result is usually mind-blowing.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Trigger (my GSD) by ebonyoyas(m): 4:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Cuteness ❤️❤️
barayci:
Triggers pups will be 2 months in 3 days time.. The puppies are doing beautiful well.. The pic is them at 6 weeks plus

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Trigger (my GSD) by wizi44(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
barayci:
Trigger just littered her second set pup.. Unfortunately, just 5 pups.. 3 female, two male

Would keep you guys posted
your dogs are well socialized, nice one, for trigger to allow the other dog come near the whelping area, that is lovely

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Trigger (my GSD) by Eveezy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Sable German shepherds are so underrated mehn! Just see how cute they look! Black and tan dogs don’t even move me, cuz they’re basically predictable what their coat would turn out to look like... but a sable German shepherd’s glow up will always take you by surprise! Their slow coat transition, and them boom! The end result is usually mind-blowing.
I will like to see outcomes on your Last puppies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) / Any Dog For Adoption. Kindly Holla Us. / Cutting Cost Of Feeding Your Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.