Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Toppling Saraki’s Dynasty One Of My Greatest Achievements- Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toppling Saraki’s Dynasty One Of My Greatest Achievements- Oshiomhole (371 Views)

Kingmaker Turns Commoner: Is This The End Of The Saraki Dynasty In Kwara? / Ugwuanyi: The 30MVA In Nsukka Is One Of Our Greatest Achievements / 5 Facts About O TO GE Slogan And The Collapse Of Saraki's Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toppling Saraki’s Dynasty One Of My Greatest Achievements- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020

Re: Toppling Saraki’s Dynasty One Of My Greatest Achievements- Oshiomhole by mustmust(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Then you dont have an achievement bros oshio
Re: Toppling Saraki’s Dynasty One Of My Greatest Achievements- Oshiomhole by SmartProf(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Meanwhile Kicking you out into political retirement & oblivion was a very simple task for Obaseki. Oshiomol's man's mouth is so terribly soured that even the man behid the pics is disturbed
Re: Toppling Saraki’s Dynasty One Of My Greatest Achievements- Oshiomhole by Artiiclebeast: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2020
See face....

E still dey get mouth talk.

Dem nip you in the bud before you even mold one single block for your own dynasty.

How are you lots different from one another?

(1) (Reply)

N-power: Over 1million Apply Barely 48 Hours - Minister / My Ministry Will Create 2 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years – Lai Mohammed / Post Pictures Of Obaseki Achievements In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.