Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,024 members, 7,919,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:49 AM

Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp (1975 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp by JIGGYBOY(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Shock hit Naivasha town in Kenya after a woman poisoned her four children to death on Saturday afternoon.

Beatrice Mwende Kimotho, 42, is alleged to have locked her children in the house before giving them poison at Kabait Estate.

The children were aged between two years and eight years old.

According to the police, they received a distress call from Jackson Kimani Kimotho, the woman’s brother saying that she had asked him to check on the children whom she had killed at her house.

The police officers gained entry into the two-bedroom house and found the bodies of the four children, three girls and a boy, on their beds with traces of vomit and blood on their mouths.

He said that the sister posts pictures of the children in a family WhatsApp group, urging them to pray for the children as she killed them.

Source: #K24TV
_______
For breaking news, Follow ( @pecohub.media ) on Instagram and turn on post notifications

Re: Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp by bigiyaro(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2020
na terrible people full this world. RIP to the innocent kids.
Re: Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Things are really happening cry cry. To me, the end is near, these are the signs sad sad
Re: Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2020
No be new tin

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp by playapayaski: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pray for dead kid after killing them? Shuuu
Re: Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp by starbuck(f): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is kind of generation i found myself in cry cry
Re: Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp by Twinkletwin: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
lipsrsealed good morning please I need a kind person to help me with something to feed plz its not a scam do it from the kindness of your heart tnk you
310x8574x507
firstbank
God blessn
Re: Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp by ebuka440: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
May she know no peace in her entire life. She is going to die like a chicken.
But please if care is not taking, I feel that this woman is mentally retarded.
Reason it with me
Re: Woman Poisons Her 4 Children, Posts Photos On Family Whatsapp by austine4real(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

East Africans with their weird news

(1) (Reply)

Police Van Burn In Agbani Road in Enugu By Unknown Gunman this morning / Popular Twitter Influencer, 3 Of His Friends, Gruesomely Murdered. / Two Brothers Fight To Death In Cameroon Over A 13 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.