Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering (307 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering by Waliyullah0208: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2020
As a private school teacher of bright stars nursery and primary school,I av been out of job due to the recent closure of all schools in the country.
I will be happy if anyone can help me to secure a job or better still help me with some little amount of money to start a living.
ACC:3064101207
First b...
Re: Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering by tripplephi: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Waliyullah0208:
As a private school teacher of bright stars nursery and primary school,I av been out of job due to the recent closure of all schools in the country.
I will be happy if anyone can help me to secure a job or better still help me with some little amount of money to start a living.
ACC:3064101207
First b...

wrong move.

Learn a business.

Lemme just clear you now, there is NO job anywhere,

Learn business for free here on nairaland and start immediately.
Re: Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering by delugadou(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2020
tripplephi:

wrong move.
Learn a business.
Lemme just clear you now, there is NO job anywhere,
Learn business for free here on nairaland and start immediately.

which business do you suggest?
Re: Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering by tripplephi: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2020
delugadou:

which business do you suggest?

There are many options here sir, you just find the one your power can carry.... some of them can be started for free while others may require a little capital.

Business and Investment sections have full tutorials and whatsapp seminars for you to start from scratch.
Re: Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering by Waliyullah0208: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
I am ready for any online stuff so far it's legal and not a scam
Re: Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering by Waliyullah0208: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Carry me along
Re: Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering by Jokerman(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Bro what about house agent business.

I just started it, and after sharing of agent's fees (50k), I was able to get 10k..being that I'm not the original agent,. but I was the one that brought client
Re: Nursery And Primary School Teachers Are Suffering by delugadou(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
tripplephi:

There are many options here sir, you just find the one your power can carry.... some of them can be started for free while others may require a little capital.

Business and Investment sections have full tutorials and whatsapp seminars for you to start from scratch.

pls mention some businesses so that others can make a choice

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Discredits False Claims In Respect To Commencement Of Her Exam In August / ASUU Warns Babalakin Don't Visit Unilag / 2010 - 2020 Past Common Entrance Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.