Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,002 members, 7,890,277 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot (886 Views)

Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? / Husband Taking Meat From The Pot Of Soup/stew: Whats Ur Take On This? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by seedord247(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2011
I remember those days when our mothers have to count the meat in the pot before she leaves the house.

Do you encounter such during those days??
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
never did, never will!

but if food is limited (or you dont feed your house boy/girl well), i would understand why one would count meat in the pot.
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2011
My mum count the meat in the pot especially the day she cook a new delicious soup but those days i usually went back in the kitchen and cut the meat into two so that she won't discover that i took it,  cool
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by seedord247(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2011
I always steal meat from the cooking pot during my HS days all bcus am not satisfy with the meat or fish she gave and when she ask (na my friends from school con greet me and they tell me say dem dey hungry)
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by ifyalways(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2011
Its been quite a time i had such a good laugh.@Topic,No.I did most of the cooking so i had my fill of whatever i wanted.My siblings were not into food that much either to worry abt meat or fish.My grannie hangs special and assorted types of roasted,smoked and dried meat at her fire place,my hands often stray.
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by tpiah2: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2011
my mum never counted meat in the pot back then [dont know about now].

on the occasions when we actually ate meat?
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by skyenoor: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2011
My mum count the meat in the pot especially the day she cook a new delicious soup but those days i usually went back in the kitchen and cut the meat into two so that she won't discover that i took it, Cool

What a classic! Laughing in real life.
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by Coolabbie: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
My mum did no such thing.
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by iice(f): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2011
Nope
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by Nelson6(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2011
lol my mom doesnt, but my sis does, when given meat to cook, she will cut all into two after cooking, the oda parts she cut will be hers for eating, used to envy her those days lol
Re: Does Your Mother Count Meat In The Pot by plappville(f): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2011
Funny topic, it made me laughgrin grin I never noticed a thing like that those days.
And I do t think I will count meat in my house as kids of these day u ve to force them to eat
so what is the need counting? .

(1) (Reply)

Putting Myself Up For Adoption / Family Section Posters Urgently Needed Here, She wants to abort? / Why Do Mothers Often Deny Resemblance Of Their New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.