Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

Where Was God In The Begining - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God In The Begining (219 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Today Is Ash Wednesday Which Mark The Begining Of Lent / Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God In The Begining by smartvino(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Good morning my fellow christians, please i'll need some clarifications on this
The bible said in the book of genesis
Genesis 1vs1.
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
So where was God when he created the heaven and the earth knowing the fact that God is in heaven now.
Re: Where Was God In The Begining by Ladylite: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2020
smartvino:
Good morning my fellow christians, please i'll need some clarifications on this
The bible said in the book of genesis
Genesis 1vs1.
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
So where was God when he created the heaven and the earth knowing the fact that God is in heaven now.

The bible already hinted it.

1 Timothy 6:16 He alone is immortal and dwells in the unapproachable Light.

That is your answer.

Now get back to studying other parts of the bible that will actually help you to grow.

Some things are not really needful to know right now, knowing where he was or the clothe he wears and other needless things will only be useless information because we can not use it for anything and it will not help anyone believe in God.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God In The Begining by smartvino(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Ladylite:

The bible already hinted it.

1 Timothy 6:16 He alone is immortal and dwells in the unapproachable Light.

That is your answer.

Now get back to studying other parts of the bible that will actually help you to grow.

Some things are not really needful to know right now, knowing where he was or the clothe he wears and other needless things will only be useless information because we can not use it for anything and it will not help anyone believe in God.
Thank you
Re: Where Was God In The Begining by EliteDude(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'd liken this to asking where is "the tree in a seed?"...
Re: Where Was God In The Begining by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
In His House that you know Not, in an Address you can never find!

You are not even able to exit out of this earth at will not to talk of searching for His City, Town, Village and Compound, beyond His Creations!.

Okay, we shall watch you blast off and do the countdown for you. Okay, let's go 10,9,8,7,6...

(1) (Reply)

. / Apostle Ayo Babalola Lives On: See What People Are Doing At Apostle Ayo Babalola / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.