Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,613 members, 7,878,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring (44157 Views)

Shehu Sani: Why Repentant Terrorists And Bandits Become Spies / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by gudugudumeje: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Soonest Fulani oligarchy will die... Wait and see foto season film e be !
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by drezy1: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
(1: 7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN (4th Batch)
• Commencement Date: 6th -12th July,2020.
• Training Method: WhatsApp and Anydesk
• Requirements: WhatsApp and System

(2: DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN BE MAKING ATLEAST ₦21,000 WEEKLY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
Check my Signature for more details
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Priwillo: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
restructuring or division kpere
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Jonathan39: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Sorry to say this. You are foolish to say Igbos have nothing to gain from secession, what have Igbos Gained from being Nigerian?
Coldie:

The north is far smarter than the south.

Anything they have seen, u can not see it even if u climb mount Everest.

The day I started respecting the north was when I found out they opposed independence and were insulted for it, in less than 10years after independence that the smart south fought for we turned the country upside down went to war, and have been regretting since then.

Same smart north used pencil drew lines in the south and gave us identity and we all accepted why they maintained bearing one north.

Give them maximum respect.

Anytime north makes a declaration I look at it from my regions point of view. We as Igbos have nothing to gain from restructuring or secession

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Jonathan39: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Stupid thing, none of your ancestors is from the East,stop claiming igbo cos you are not one
Coldie:

I am from the south east. I want to know please tell me. As your nwanne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by IMAliyu(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Coldie:
We igbos stand with the north, there must be no restructuring. All we want is an end to corruption.

Also we want every single natural resource to be under the control of the FG. Both liquid gaseous and solid.

The FG must take over and run all seaports and custom operations.

As time goes on with proper consideration the FG will be in charge of coordinating state IGR, so that they can be the ones allocating it to the states equitable.

Every region in Nigeria must grow, no region must leave the other behind
In a country as big as Nigeria centralising control and decision making is a bad idea and what's causing the current problems we are experiencing now. From the slow response to the killings going on in the country to dealing with corruption. Intranational competition is good for a country, to boost the productivity in the different regions.

An example, the only reason a country as big as America works and hasn't broken up is the independent control and economy each state and county has and is all tied together by a loose FG. And not the FG dictating everything.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 12:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Jonathan39:
Sorry to say this. You are foolish to say Igbos have nothing to gain from secession, what have Igbos Gained from being Nigerian?
Everything
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 12:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Jonathan39:
Stupid thing, none of your ancestors is from the East,stop claiming igbo cos you are not one
Who are u to tell me where am from?
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Coldie(m): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Have been reading all your comments and I confess you are very dumb.
Imagine!
See the East most not have oil or whatsoever to be developed.
They have Gas if you don't know. infact their Region houses the highest gas reserve in Nigeria.
if you are igbo and against secession I can say you are against that because you live in the north and have properties there and so scare of loosing them.

Luxembourg and Japan have no drop of oil or any Natural resources but see where they are? there're many countries in the world that are doing great without any Natural resources
Iceland is smaller than the east 30times and yet they are more developed.
Bro,Resources does not develop a country, intellects does and we can see the SE have more intelligent people than the north
If we like let us have moon. We won't restructure anything. The time we do restructuring don pass.

Nigeria is not negotiable.

If we ever want anyform if restructuring it will be a stateless Nigeria without state of origin
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Jonathan39: 12:58am On Jun 29, 2020
You are deluded
Coldie:

Everything

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by deji17: 1:02am On Jun 29, 2020
But igbos through Ohaneze has been clamouring for restructuring lately, so why is it still a South West agenda?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by DexterousOne(m): 1:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga south east is the least advantaged ...less land ..

Singapore is smaller than the south east

But has higher productivity than Nigeria as a whole

Taiwan has small land

But is highly productive

Japan is small
But has a Gross Domestic Product the size of the African continent that is big for nothing

Not only that

It is the second biggest external creditor to the united states

The USA owes Japan over $1.1 Trillion and if Japan calls for their treasury notes (which they wont because US and Japan are paddies)

The American economy will crack.

That argument about land is weak, lame, wrong and misleading.

Niger is bigger than Nigeria
Which country is more productive?

The USA is smaller than Russia
Who has a bigger and more productive economy?

That is a non issue at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by DexterousOne(m): 1:58am On Jun 29, 2020
gudugudumeje:
Soonest Fulani oligarchy will die... Wait and see foto season film e be !

Nothing lasg forever
Eventually their hold will weaken
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

Singapore is smaller than the south east

But has higher productivity than Nigeria as a whole

Taiwan has small land

But is highly productive

Japan is small
But has a Gross Domestic Product the size of the African continent that is big for nothing

Not only that

It is the second biggest external creditor to the united states

The USA owes Japan over $1.1 Trillion and if Japan calls for their treasury notes (which they wont because US and Japan are paddies)

The American economy will crack.

That argument about land is weak, lame, wrong and misleading.

Niger is bigger than Nigeria
Which country is more productive?

The USA is smaller than Russia
Who has a bigger and more productive economy?

That is a non issue at all
The east Would be the most developed no doubt about it ... because of the people ..not the land

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by bigcasava1(m): 2:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Coldie:
We igbos stand with the north, there must be no restructuring. All we want is an end to corruption.

Also we want every single natural resource to be under the control of the FG. Both liquid gaseous and solid.

As time goes on with proper consideration the FG will be in charge of coordinating state IGR, so that they can be the ones allocating it to the states equitable.

u are not an Igbo man. Aboki do u hear me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by DexterousOne(m): 2:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

The east Would be the most developed no doubt about it ... because of the people ..not the land

The land has no link whatsoever to whether s region is disadvantaged or not.

We are in the Oil Palm belt
Oil palm is a resource needed globally

That's a multi billion dollar industry

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

The land has no link whatsoever to whether s region is disadvantaged or not.

We are in the Oil Palm belt
Oil palm is a resource needed globally

That's a multi billion dollar industry
Oga we don't have the land to be competitive in Palm oil ..relax .. manufacturing should be our main focus
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by AreaFada2: 3:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Ok We knew already.
But they got the SW stuff wrong.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

My friend you seem to know nothing. South east had abundant fas fields in addition there is coal which can be harnessed by gasification to CNG there is also limestone in Nkalagu and there is abundant oil palm also we are naturally more resourceful than other regions. That alone will never make us least advantaged my brother please don't be ignorant abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

An south south has land right?? Do you even hear yourself

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Coldie:

Tell us what the east contribute let's know.

Thanks to the north during the corona virus pandemic despite closure if borders Nigeria did not experience any form of food scarcity.

At least when it comes to agricultural proceeds we can bank on the north. Be it livestock or crops.

What can we bank on the east on?

Please shut it. It is the middle belt and not the core north that is desert

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Billygee2u: 5:14am On Jun 29, 2020
yinkus6750:
The North contributes little or nothing to the nation's wealth, yet wants to continue oppressing the south
I don't blame them, I blame past administration's of OBJ & GEJ that failed to do the right thing during the period they had the power .
OBJ even tried, 13% derivation was his regime
But our South South brother who ought to be more concerned was busy serving the North
Restructuring is the only way forward, it will happen one day.
it's not gonna happen again,unless IPOB liberate others from their trapped one Nigeria my shit
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Anaedo1: 5:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbochief001:
When people talk about oil as if it's one big revenue maker I just laugh ....as a country we make less than 20 billion dollars a year from oil ...that's less than what most companies make
If north develop their leather industry it can be a $5 to 50 billion industry if they add raw materials to it
With little research and irrigation north can be a raw material power House , producing things like wheat , milk ,sugar , ethanol , vegetables and many money ..... honestly north is not badly positioned

South West have everything they need to be a great Nation same with south south

The least advantaged is the south east ...but that's nothing actually we would find our way ....I don't know why south west and yorubas want one Nigeria when it's obvious they would be better off alone

Can you tell me how the south east is the least disadvantaged?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by ZooOga: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone have a copy of his legislation, or link to his speeches on restructuring when he was a member of NASS?
I won't wait! cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Mightyjohn11(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Coldie:

my friend who are you to speak onbehalf of igbo people, by the way your opinion is not needed shut up if u dont have anytin good to say, u will feel better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by yangzi470(f): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Tally ERP 9 is one of the most famous bookkeeping software utilized by organizations in India.
This convenient software is extremely useful for enormous organizations that issue many solicitations and must be charge consistent consistently.
The applications in this software help in overseeing bookkeeping, purpose of deals, account, finance and branch the board.

Tally Erp 9 Crack Is Created By Tally Solutions. This Software Is Also Known As GST Software.
This Software Have Tons Of Features. In Other Words This Software Is A Full Set Of Business Management Software That is Very Simple To Use.
This Software Comes with All Features That Have Ability To Map You Business. This Software Have Furious Fast Speed.
By Using This Software You Can Access To Your All Business Reports Is Such No Time.
Likewise You Can Guarantee That All Your Business Data Is Safe And Secured.
The Bottom Line Of This Software IS You Can Use this Software For Growing Company Like Ours, The Customization And Transformation.
This Software Is A Paperless Solution For Growing Business.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Prolific007(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2020
tamdun:

Oga Abe can u prove or quote any part of quran that said we should reduce people to slave?

It is simple as this, where Islam grows freedom dies so the question now is what do you understand by being free?
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Sebastine1994(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2020
win

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Mikyle: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2020
See this one
MightySparrow:
Senator, you are wrong except now you are a leftist. It is all because of islamic domination. Islam says when get to a place seize power and commerce and reduce the people to slaves. The system works well in Middle East and northern Nigeria. It is being imposed on the southern Nigeria and Middle Belt. The system is boomeranging in the north, the reason for insurgent groups and organized criminal groups like boko haram and bandits.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by Chirowman(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2020
one day we shall be free

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by leofab(f): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2020
kayfra:
Why is the North scared of the SW and not the SE?

Why are we so formidable?

We are blessed grin
frenemies are deadlier.. if your wife ever turned against you then it’s over for you.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring by antibullshit: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2020
MightySparrow:
Senator, you are wrong except now you are a leftist. It is all because of islamic domination. Islam says when get to a place seize power and commerce and reduce the people to slaves. The system works well in Middle East and northern Nigeria. It is being imposed on the southern Nigeria and Middle Belt. The system is boomeranging in the north, the reason for insurgent groups and organized criminal groups like boko haram and bandits.
YOU ARE 200 PERCENT CORRECT!!! THIS IS THE REALITY THAT EVEN SOME OF THE TARGETS ARE NOT WILLING TO FACE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Demolishes All Islamic Movement Properties, Cemeteries - Musa / Saraki Test Running Innoson SUV, Urges Southeasterns on More Local Products / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.