Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,784 members, 7,952,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. (4716 Views)

Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / Life In Turkey / Nigerian Prisoners Abroad Have Rejected Option To Serve Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by justwise(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2011
Flawless:

@ Ayodeji please ignore justwise he is so fake and he is nothing but a pretender and is as guilty as those he is accusing (he scared of been found out by BIA). I posted links that he kept requesting (link to some case studies) but what did I get in return I was banned this morning and was later unbanned. Anyway just let him be cos he can't fool us.

Your case is a serious one, checking into mental health hospital wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by Flawless(f): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2011
Justwise you are the one that needs to check into a mental home cos all you do on this site is rant from your deranged mind. You lack argumentative skills and you have resolved into personal attacks. I now understand why you are quick to critisize people without any hard evidence,
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by ayodeji200: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2011
@justwise,c'mon,dis lady has never insulted u. so why re u doing dis? we re only here to share our different opinions on a particular topic and i don't think that should result to a situation where u asked flawless to be taken to Mental Home/whatever

you know what,i don't want to sound offensive but d way u re handling dis argument is becoming funny and
I think u need to stop using computer when mum and dad re not at home cos i don't see u as an adult.
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by justwise(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2011
ayodeji200:

@justwise[b],c'mon,dis lady has never insulted u.[/b] so why re u doing dis? we re only here to share our different opinions on a particular topic and i don't think that should result to a situation where u asked flawless to be taken to Mental Home/whatever

you know what,i don't want to sound offensive but d way u re handling dis argument is becoming funny and
I think u need to stop using computer when mum and dad re not at home cos i don't see u as an adult.

Papa-London, get urself contact lenses if u can't see properly. You only read my posts and completely blinded to hers.
Both of u are as bad as each other.
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by Flawless(f): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2011
ayodeji200:

@justwise,c'mon,dis lady has never insulted u. so why re u doing dis? we re only here to share our different opinions on a particular topic and i don't think that should result to a situation where u asked flawless to be taken to Mental Home/whatever

Ayodeji you need to ignore justwise (wouldnt call him justfool like most people refer to him), he lack argumentative skills and his only weapon his to bully people by attacking people personally. He is only hiding behind PC you can tell that he is nothing but an attention seeker that pretend as if he has no immigration issue. He is living in illusion! He is nothing but an illusionist!
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by Flawless(f): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2011
justwise:

Papa-London, get urself contact lenses if u can't see properly. You only read my posts and completely blinded to hers.
Both of u are as bad as each other.

Justwise you need to realise and accept that you can't bully me as you tend to bully other innocent soul on this website with your silly false allegations. You nothing but an haggard looking frustrated old man that find solace in hiding behind computer screen by foaming holier than thou attitude. GO ON KEEP DREAMING AND FOREVER LIVE IN YOUR ILLUSION!
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by ayodeji200: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2011
@justwise,thk u and i ll definitely get one as u recommeded. kiss

@Flawless,atleast u ve tried enough to educate Mr justwise but refused to be educated.

@justwise,education is a progressive discovery of ur own ignorance.pls,develop a passion for learning. If you do, you'll never cease to grow in knowledge. wink wink

lol
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by justwise(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
ayodeji200:

@justwise,thk u and i ll definitely get one as u recommeded. kiss

@Flawless,atleast u ve tried enough to educate Mr justwise but refused to be educated.

[b]@justwise,education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance.pls,develop a passion for learning. If you do, you'll never cease to grow in knowledge. wink wink[/b]lol

You actually need one more than i do, have you realised that?
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2011
Goodluck with their call for help. . .

They have just made their situation worse, they are gonna stay there until the free elections are over. grin

I laugh in badagry! grin
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by thameamead(f): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2011
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by europe76(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ justwise, i throw the respect i had 4u be4 to the evil forest. U are really an opportunist! everyone is pointing accusing fingers to all our past leaders. But there are fools here that will do more than obj, ibb, atiku, danjuma, ibori, igbinedion etc.
Justwise, i really hate u now, u dont deserve my respect anymore. How can u be insulting this lady because she wants to prove u wrong? I watch all her post she never insulted u, even wen u do. U claim that u knows everything! clueless man. I pity ur wife
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by justwise(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2012
europe76:

@ justwise,  i throw  the respect i had 4u be4 to the evil forest. U are really an opportunist! everyone is pointing accusing fingers to all our past leaders. But there are fools here that will do more than obj, ibb, atiku, danjuma, ibori, igbinedion  etc.
Justwise, i really hate u now, u dont deserve my respect anymore. How can u be insulting this lady because she wants to prove u wrong? I watch all her post she never insulted u, even wen u do. U claim that u knows everything! clueless man. I pity ur wife

You are a hopeless fool, i don't want to be respected by cretins to like you, stick your respect where sun never shine.

The lady never insulted me? Get over your fragile life.

2Yrs ago, you came with this ID mi 2010 to say exactly the same thing about imaginary respect you have for me then went on to vomit nonsense, today you logged on with another ID to bring up old thread to rant the same rubbish.
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by ojdollars(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2012
Flawless:

Ayodeji you need to ignore justwise (wouldnt call him justfool like most people refer to him), he lack argumentative skills and his only weapon his to bully people by attacking people personally. He is only hiding behind PC you can tell that he is nothing but an attention seeker that pretend as if he has no immigration issue. He is living in illusion! He is nothing but an illusionist!

@Flawless , Aunty, how can one reach you? If you could get back on this thread that would be nice too. I need to talk to you about this issue, is very important. Thanks

@Justwise , I thought you are more mature than this, must you react to every word you read on a thread concerning you? Ha Ba, I know we are not friends from inception, but somethings you gat to let go character wise.
Re: 400 Nigerian Prisoners In Turkey Wants Jonathan's Intervention. by justwise(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
ojdollars:

@Flawless , Aunty, how can one reach you? If you could get back on this thread that would be nice too. I need to talk to you about this issue, is very important. Thanks

@Justwise , I thought you are more mature than this, must you react to every word you read on a thread concerning you? Ha Ba, I know we are not friends from inception, but somethings you gat to let go character wise.

Keep your nose off my post, its my decision to reply to any insult directed at me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Vacation - Any Ideas? / Lagos To Owerri Is How Many Hours / How To Apply For Nigerian Visa For Baby In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.