Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,424 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike (1945 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by jgurus: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Gov Wike, the governor of Rivers state has shocked Nigerians and the political class recently with his offer to support his arc rival and also former gov, Rotimi Amaechi if he desires to contest for the presidency.

Gov Wike made the remark during a live interview session with Arise television.

He however denied speculations that he was gunning for the apex job saying he had no such intentions. He offered to support the former governor and minister of transport, Rotimi Amaechi on one condition.

Gov Wike offered to support Amaechi if he decamped back to the PDP.

According to him, he said supporting Amaechi under the APC banner will be tantamount to anti-party activity which he cannot afford to commit.

“If Amaechi comes to the PDP to contest, I’ll give him all my support, the Governor said

At the moment, no political party has announced its preference for the plum job but speculations have it that the position may be zoned to the south or southeast.

This position is not yet confirmed as it appears the fmr vice president and PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar is still gearing up for the job.

Gov Wike also lashed out at APC, saying the party has failed Nigerians. He spoke on the current crisis rocking the party as evidence that the party is a failed one and cannot rule the country any further.

“How can we get out of this chaos we have found ourselves? We are truly in a serious crisis and our primary concern should be how our party, the PDP will take over and move Nigeria forward. I promise you that at the appropriate time, our great party will meet and decide.”

Coming from Wike, this is indeed a good development as both parties have been known to be political arc rivals and coming together to earn each other’s support is a good development for Rivers state

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/06/28/i-will-support-rotimi-amaechi-for-president-if-he-decamp-to-pdp-gov-wike/

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by SLAP44: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wike is the only man that scares Amaechi to death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Sammy07: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Na wa oooo.

But I think Igbos are saying they don't want South south to take their slots or so?
Actually, they are right, but.

Sorry to say, presidency isn't by tribe.
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by heendrix(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Some thugs onced killed themselves for both of them
but here they are

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by SLAP44: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sammy07:
Na wa oooo.

But I think Igbos are saying they don't want South south to take their slots or so?
Actually, they are right, but.

Sorry to say, presidency isn't by tribe.

Igbos actually want Biafra. That is our number one priority. We have been emphatic about this.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by SLAP44: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
heendrix:
Some thugs onced killed themselves for both of them

but here they are

That's how life is, person wey no wan get sense go follow matter go under.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Sammy07: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
SLAP44:

Igbos actually want Biafra. That is our number one priority. We have been emphatic about this.

No, you don't want Biafra.
If you want biafra you guys know what to do.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by SLAP44: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sammy07:

No, you don't want Biafra.
If you want biafra you guys know what to do.

No, you don't want Nigeria either, if you want Nigeria you know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by WonderManly(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mtchewww... Yeye dey smell.
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Sammy07: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
SLAP44:

No, you don't want Nigeria either, if you want Nigeria you know what to do.
??

Doesn't correlate with what I said.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by SLAP44: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sammy07:

??

Doesn't correlate with what I said.

Think harder.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Sammy07: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
SLAP44:

Think harder.

You quote me in the first place using biafra.
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by SLAP44: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sammy07:

You quote me in the first place using biafra.

You jumped into the thread talking about your nemesis, Igbos. Who were not even mentioned in the topic.

Then I redirected you to what we actually want since you want to import us into the topic, also import our desired new country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by XXLMANDIGO: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol Crackhead cheesy

He knows that's a tallbor almost impossible dream.
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by yinkus6750(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wicked Wike has come again ooooo
The same PDP you pursued him from
Your own head no good for President?
I trust CRA, he can't be cajoplled with such fairy talk.
Keep supporting Tambuwal, no problem.
Atiku / Obi 2023.
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Sammy07: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
SLAP44:

You jumped into the thread talking about your nemesis, Igbos. Who were not even mentioned in the topic.

Then I redirected you to what we actually want since you want to import us into the topic, also import our desired new country.

Well, I've seen many numerous topics on NL, where you guys said Igbos should produce the next president.

Let's assume Ameachi decamp to PDP.
And they decide to give him and support his ambition.

2ndly, apc isn't ready to give Igbo man ticket, but the ticket is coming South.

You guys rejected Ameachi that you can't allow South south to take your slot.

I use this reference https://www.nairaland.com/5956060/2023-why-igbos-should-support to make my comment initially.
And I reason to what the guy said.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Egalitarian1: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good to hear this especially at this time that some stupid clowns that call themselves youths are adamantly warming up to take the bullets for Oshiomole/Obaseki come 19th September, 2020.

RIP to the FOOLS in advance!
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by SamuelKwubiri(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Let's see how it goes, it's still early for all this talk when dying minute any thing can change that's Nigeria for you.

For your TRADEMARKS, PATENT, AND DESIGN REGISTRATION CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by BREYZ: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Two ikwerre men using Rivers People head cheesy cheesy I knew all that transpired between them was just mere politics, deep down they still keep in touch.
Don't kill yourself ontop politicians matter.

This life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by OPPPS: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by merieam16(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
So u mean if u support him nw, he will automatically win d election. who ur support epp? lol
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Jostoman: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
SLAP44:
Wike is the only man that scares Amaechi to death.
Wike my man
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Mysticwebb: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wike wants to finally finish up Amaechi.
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Joeameh: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Amaechi and Gaidom that can not even win a mere councilor seat in their local government abi?? Hahahaha

Wike wike wike how many times? Hmmmmmmmm
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by osscarr(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
hmmm
see set-up
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Oddslordreal: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Gbktfvb
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by sapientia(m): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Only Wike and the gods knows what he actually have in mind
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by saintvc(m): 1:16am On Jun 29, 2020
will he support you for president
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by AsomughaChuks02: 5:36am On Jun 29, 2020
yinkus6750:
Wicked Wike has come again ooooo The same PDP you pursued him from Your own head no good for President? I trust CRA, he can't be cajoplled with such fairy talk. Keep supporting Tambuwal, no problem. Atiku / Obi 2023.
Not possible again. Atiku will replace him.
Re: I Will Support Rotimi Amaechi For President If He Decamp To PDP – Gov Wike by Maple51: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2020
:Dsee this man is just taunting Amaechi jor. Abi was Amaechi not a PDP member before him

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Activist Blasts Sunday Igboho Says Tinubu Is The Only Answer / Fulani Herdsmen Hide Guns In A Bus In Anambra (Video) / Bandit On Wanted List Arrested In Sokoto (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.