Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Love Without End EPD 3 (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Without End EPD 3 (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ (479 Views)

The Virgin Street Girl 18+ / Love Without End EPD 5 (SUPER SEXY EPISODE) 18+ / Love Without End EPD 2 (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Without End EPD 3 (heart Touching Love Story...retold By A Young Girl) 18+ by angelEmade: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
LOVE WITHOUT END

(EPISODE THREE)

Still, I insist that you should not misconstrue my feelings. You will not understand unless you constrict yourself to my shoes.

It was painful – the sex but I enjoyed every bit of it. He was darn too good in it. He knows when and where to touch you to make you quiver. He knows when you are having a mood swing and the right thing to do to make you shiver. No wonder he differs and can make you feel love in your heart and in your liver. When he penetrated me I cried out loud! It was a stingy sensation. He kissed me to douse that pain gently withdrew his penis and rubbed down through my vagina hairs into the upper part of my vulva. It really worked. The feeling is out of this world! It was like…like…the sweetest feeling you can ever imagine. Really, the pain wasn’t subdued but it became negligible and I could only moan as he re-penetrates me. He started softly…then it became a bit stronger and it continued in that fashion till a knock sounded on the door. In a hurry we dressed up. It was easier for him as he only had his trouser pulled down. Mine was a thug of war. In that moment my clothes were against me, they would not come on again, “laughs” its funny now when I think of it. Maybe it’s nature’s way of protesting, telling me I did something bad. Antoine was super lovely in that flashy moment. He walked back to me, helped me with my stuck apron, gently and slowly pulling it up. He wasn’t looking at my face. He was staring at my seductively firm breasts till he uttered what was on his mind.

“Belinda I never believe this day would come…finest girl in school willingly unclothe for me, willingly showed me her unclothedness…” I hushed and placed my index finger on his lips. My mum once told me boys utter nonsense after sex so it’s better if you don’t let them talk. Still hushing softly, I kissed him again; impulsively he grabbed my buttocks, squeezes them, rolled up my skirt once more and fingered me from behind. I moaned again but managed to gather myself and pulled back. “Antoine, that is enough for one day” I had cautioned.

He smiled and helped me with the remainder of my unclothedness. I turned so he could zip me up. He did it slowly too…zipping with one hand and tracing out my back line with the other. He didn’t seem to have had enough of me but it was just exactly what I wanted. It was an unprotected sex and I could not afford a pregnancy at that time. It would be a total collapse of my reign as the prettiest queen in school. A blatant shame.

When he was done with the zip…I turned again, this time facing him. As I looked into his seductively blue iris, it was my turn to want more of him…my nipples were still standing for him. I hugged him with all the love, emotion and passion in me. He was really special to my heart. All this time the knock on the door continued but we were so deaf to it. We were buried in our seas of love and emotions. Antoine whispered into my ears telling me we have to finish up. That was when I realized I had not put on my underwear. Antoine picked it up, bent down and beckoned on me to put my legs. That was the most romantic something I ever felt. With my both legs in it, he strolled up the pant and stopped at my knee. Then he looked up at me again and winked like he always do. I knew what he was saying…but I was shy. He smiled, stood up and tickle me right there on the nipples..i smiled again and gave in. I carried my skirt up myself so he could bring the pant up to my waist level. Literally he wore my pant for me and he did it in a rather seductive way with the most romantic smile I ever saw stopping at my vagina and poking it straight on with a finger. We both laughed! Then I ran all the way through the basement finding a safe haven to hide while he attends to the door. It was a beautiful moment.

That evening he sent me a poem that I read every night so much that I ended up memorizing it by heart. I did not read it immediately though because I started bleeding profusely when I got home. I have always wondered why I didn’t bleed during the sex itself. It is a mystery to me till this day. It is perhaps one of the reasons Antoine will never believe that he took my innocence me and that alone makes me cry every night.

“Belinda and mirinda; so much similarities to ponder

Both yellow and fantastic and wonderful and beautiful

You are a miracle in my life, I want to make you my wife.”

He was a Business student but he managed to make those three lines for me. That cute angelic boy is all over me! My readers, Antoine wanna make me his wife!! It was a solemnly beautiful night for me. I dreamt of him all night long…I dreamt of having five kids for him, sitting in his laps all day long. I dreamt of having more of his kisses and reminding him how without him, I am far from being completed. My life, for a moment was perfect, everything fell in place. I was very glad that I took that bold step of walking up to him and pouring out my feelings. Astonishingly, that was my biggest mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed For Writing Gigs / You Want To Reach The World? / Lame Red: Season 2: Episode 1: Humble Beginnings: Chapter One: The Other Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.