Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,025 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. (577 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by GuyWise101(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
I think the only way forward in Nigeria today is for people to stop giving birth.

We are way too many in this country and that is one of the reasons why wealth is not going around

People should stop birthing children until the ones who are still alive reduce small.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by oluwaseyi0: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
That's one of the many sins of the older generation

They gave birth like dogs myopically thinking all they need to do is feed the kids, they never thought of population explosion

They really failed us, they've given birth to all the kids our generation is meant to birth

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by GuyWise101(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
That's one of the many sins of the older generation

They gave birth like dogs myopically thinking all they need to do is feed the kids, they never thought of population explosion

They really failed us, they've given birth to all the kids our generation is meant to birth
Something needs to be done about this.

And Hausa people just dey give birth anyhow. smh

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by posty56: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
even if everybody stops good giving birth (which is impossible),it will not solve the problem.

What Nigerians need is planning, I mean how can a low salary earner will born like rat or somebody who isn't financially stable be planning for marriage?

Our problem is we don't think of the future,it is only now.sometimes I will just be asking myself where will I be in the next five years,what am I hoping to become?, what are my plans towards this goal?

To conclude I think planning is everything,no go bring pikin for this world when u no fit train am.Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by mascot345: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
I support you 100%
Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by ojun50(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Op...... It will work no be dis country
Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Op you no well, instead of you to think of how we'll either divide or restructure...
Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by InfinityFabric: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Beautifully dispatched nonsense!
This is why u don't just call yourself "wise", u earn it!
Right now, your brain seems to be on auto-pilot. I hope manual override is ok.

If you're still confused, imagine some says "Govt should take half of your money for them because they're poor".
And if u think you're poor, you're defo richer than someone. If you don't want kids, u can go on keep aborting Ngozi's and Amara's.
Just leave out the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by 360clips: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
GuyWise101:
I think the only way forward in Nigeria today is for people to stop giving birth.

We are way too many in this country and that is one of the reasons why wealth is not going around

People should birthing children until the ones who are still alive die small.
u forgot ur talking to monkeys in a zoo. They know nothing but sex. Zero IQ, zero innovative thinking, nothing! Now, the whole place is littered with apes and monkeys. What can we do? Nothing!
Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by Fidelismaria: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2020

Typing....

Wait for it

Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by gnykelly(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
GuyWise101:

People should birthing children until the ones who are still alive die small.

we are not that much. we lack adequate planning that's where our problems lies
Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by InfinityFabric: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2020
360clips:
u forgot ur talking to monkeys in a zoo. They know nothing but sex. Zero IQ, zero innovative thinking, nothing! Now, the whole place is littered with apes and monkeys. What can we do? Nothing!
This is probably coming from a black guy to another black.
If a white man says this, u would go berserk! Well, black on black crime is high up there anyways. No surprises!

BTW, IQ is largely a useless measure of Intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by 360clips: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2020
InfinityFabric:

This is probably coming from a black guy to another black.
If a white man says this, u would go berserk! Well, black on black crime is high up there anyways. No surprises!

BTW, IQ is largely a useless measure of Intelligence.
ur fvucking daft mahn!
Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by InfinityFabric: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2020
360clips:
ur fvucking daft mahn!
Assuming u are curing cancer or building 6Ghz CPU.
Maybe u are taking us to space next or curing Ebola, Corona and ecolli in a single shot.

Let us hear what u highly intelligent bring do for a living. Online hate spitting?
Re: Opinion: People Should Stop Giving Birth. by DontBullshitMe: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Please Confirm Your Partner's Rhesus Factor Before Pregnancy - Very Important / Maid / Pls Be Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.