Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends (817 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends by faith2kool(f): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Some men when asked why their relationship failed, they will tell you “she left cause I don’t have money.” But this is not always true NOT all ladies love for the sake of money.

I have seen men that had nothing but their girlfriend stick to them. There are various reasons why ladies dumped their men to mention but a few.

1. Some men don’t know how to treat or make a woman happy.
2. Some lack courtesy at least if you don’t have money, you should have courtesy.
3. Most men have Ego, they never say ” l’m sorry” when they wrong you.
4. Some men are not romantic & don’t know how to use words such as; sweetie,Angel, Sexy, My world, Treasure, My Queen, My chocoberry etc. Women love to hear their praises.
5. Some men lie alot and such men believed that ladies fall in love when you tell them lies. It’s wrong cause when she finds out the real you,she can quit the relationship.
6. Some men are too dirty; such men thinks neatness is meant for ladies alone. They hardly wash their clothes let alone their boxers.
7. Most men cheats just few of them are faithful. The cheat amongst them believed that it is in the nature of man to cheat.
8. Some men has No Future Ambition (NFA). No woman wants a man that has no future plan.
9. Some men are irresponsible always looking for ladies who have huge amount of money in their account. Gold diggers! Such men are ” INFIDEL” A responsible man should be hardworking.
10. Some men are immature and such men will say rubbish after reading this article.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/06/28/10-reasons-most-men-get-dumped-by-their-girlfriends/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends by Vyzz: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin

Okay.... Goodnews
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends by paulolee(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
u try..
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends by Twinkletwin: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
I won't say much but how is yo dad

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends by SweetCunt97(f): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
No 9 is a menace ravaging d fct
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends by uthlaw: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
So I came to this life to come make woman happy!
Re: 10 Reasons Most Men Get Dumped By Their Girlfriends by Ekakamba: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2020

All the points stated explained the kind of person I am tongue and yet,
I always do the dumping.

So what's your point?

grin tongue
faith2kool:
Some men when asked why their relationship failed, they will tell you “she left cause I don’t have money.” But this is not always true NOT all ladies love for the sake of money.

I have seen men that had nothing but their girlfriend stick to them. There are various reasons why ladies dumped their men to mention but a few.

1. Some men don’t know how to treat or make a woman happy.
2. Some lack courtesy at least if you don’t have money, you should have courtesy.
3. Most men have Ego, they never say ” l’m sorry” when they wrong you.
4. Some men are not romantic & don’t know how to use words such as; sweetie,Angel, Sexy, My world, Treasure, My Queen, My chocoberry etc. Women love to hear their praises.
5. Some men lie alot and such men believed that ladies fall in love when you tell them lies. It’s wrong cause when she finds out the real you,she can quit the relationship.
6. Some men are too dirty; such men thinks neatness is meant for ladies alone. They hardly wash their clothes let alone their boxers.
7. Most men cheats just few of them are faithful. The cheat amongst them believed that it is in the nature of man to cheat.
8. Some men has No Future Ambition (NFA). No woman wants a man that has no future plan.
9. Some men are irresponsible always looking for ladies who have huge amount of money in their account. Gold diggers! Such men are ” INFIDEL” A responsible man should be hardworking.
10. Some men are immature and such men will say rubbish after reading this article.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/06/28/10-reasons-most-men-get-dumped-by-their-girlfriends/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ghanaian Lady Flogged 100strokes For Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi / Why Is My Sperm Watery And Clear? / What Drugs Can A Man Use To Induce Celibacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.