Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS (1523 Views)

Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Bleeze2: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is a typical Nigeria story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Bleeze2: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
And this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Romanoff(f): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is an educative piece. Thanks Op.

7 Likes

Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Galactico4ever(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Romanoff:
This is an educative peace. Thanks Op.
WTF You mean piece right?
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Inspiring
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmmmm but seriously I know why Africa Witches are stubborn and powerful, it's because Average African is a Monitoring spirit, now imagine them having power to be everywhere or see everything? They just don't mind their businesses. No they won't!

While in school my friends and I had this discussion of not getting pregnant immediately after wedding. We talked about how we would love to enjoy our husbands for at least 6 months or a year before conceiving. But out of school into this Krystal ball called Nigerian society/community we realize what we want may not be what we would get. Some people will be counting your flows for you and expect pregnancy. Hain! Annoying people. My faith in that dream is shaking right now, seeing what these monitoring spirit are doing to My Married Sister , I wonder if I can pull that stunt without someone arranging deliverance service on my behalf. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by GboyegaD(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sincerely, I wish people will be more open and not force themselves into doing things they don't want to/believe in.
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Romanoff(f): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Galactico4ever:
WTF You mean piece right?

Yes o. Piece.
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Omoluabi16(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2020
I'm always sympathetic to women who this issue of lookiing for 'the fruit of the womb'. Families and religious houses have even made it more difficult for these women. It doesnt make sense to keep making uncalled statements like how far now, It is well, God will do it e.t.c. Best you can do is pray on their behalf and wish them well.

1 Like

Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Ariza:
Hmmmmm but seriously I know why Africa Witches are stubborn and powerful, it's because Average African is a Monitoring spirit, now imagine them having power to be everywhere or see everything? They just don't mind their businesses. No they won't!

While in school my friends and I had this discussion of not getting pregnant immediately after wedding. We talked about how we would love to enjoy our husbands for at least 6 months or a year before conceiving. But out of school into this Krystal ball called Nigerian society/community we realize what we want may not be what we would get. Some people will be counting your flows for you and expect pregnancy. Hain! Annoying people. My faith in that dream is shaking right now, seeing what these monitoring spirit are doing to My Married Sister , I wonder if I can pull that stunt without someone arranging deliverance service on my behalf. grin
. 90% of Nigerian ladies,can’t see a future without a man/marriage....How do you know anyone will be interested in marrying you?

1 Like

Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Ajakayekoke:
. 90% of Nigerian ladies,can’t see a future without a man/marriage....How do you know anyone will be interested in marrying you?
The same you will be the first to call out ladies who sees future without marriage. How do you know anyone will find sense in your post?

8 Likes

Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:06am On Jun 29, 2020
How do you know anyone will find sense in your post?[/quote]Like I care about “Anyone” Most of the low budget feminists are always crying wolf about men& Y’all can’t say/do anything without men..
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by cooooooks(m): 4:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Very touching & sad story. Happy it worked out in the end.
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Not necessarily
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ajakayekoke:

But you are daft sha.

7 Likes

Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by anthonyuncle(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
most of dz religious leaders use psychology to get one to do their selfish bidding
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Ajakayekoke(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

But you are daft sha.
. Your father is daft
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by mumumugu(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
summary, NOT EVERY CASE IS SPIRITUAL, SOMETIMES, YOU NEED TO VISIT A DOCTOR

1 Like

Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

But you are daft sha.
mama e lon Na soro
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Ajakayekoke(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrustratedLady:
she can't comment cos she has been banned cool
she should be killed self
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Sixfeetbelle: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrustratedLady:
gosh I hate that girl with her irritating comments.
that's why I follow her and call the mods to ban her whenever she makes an offensive post

Says a frustrated human being.

Ironic.
Re: The Tale Of A Woman With PCOS by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrustratedLady:
gosh I hate that girl with her irritating comments.
that's why I follow her and call the mods to ban her whenever she makes an offensive post
You are a real nigga!!!! �

(1) (Reply)

Househusband? How Does It Feel Like / How To Make Macroni Very Delicious / CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.