Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition (9699 Views)

INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by JosEast(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2020
The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has said he is not nursing the ambition of running for the office of the President of Nigeria. Gov. Wike stated this while featuring in a television programme monitored in Port Harcourt.

He said the speculations linking him to presidential ambition were distractions. He further said, “Right now, I am focusing on delivering the dividends of democracy to the people of Rivers State.

“Recall that in 2018 and 2019 when I was supporting my friend, Aminu Waziri Tambulwal, it was speculated in the media that I was going to run with him. That was my first tenure, and I had not even completed it and they wanted me to give that away.

“To clear every speculation, let me state that I am not going to run for the office of the President of Nigeria for now. I am concentrating in developing Rivers State. I am not a party to anybody saying that the problems in PDP is about 2023.”

Commenting on a former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar’s aspiration to contest for the presidency 2023, Wike said it was a fundamental right that could not be denied.

On zoning of PDP presidential ticket to the North, Gov. Wike said the National Executive Council (NEC) of the party had not taken a final decision.

He explained that, “We will come together to resolve issues because we are a family. Outsiders cannot do things that will divide us. What we are interested in now is how we can remain united to take over power from APC that has failed Nigeria.”

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-have-no-presidential-ambition-wike.html

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by saintvc(m): 1:16am On Jun 29, 2020
who go vote you

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by helinues: 5:23am On Jun 29, 2020
grin

Funny Wike.....Who go vote you before?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 29, 2020
saintvc:
who go vote you
Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by HeadNigga: 5:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Politicians always nursing ambitions

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Pavore9: 5:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Let him have nah, some people are waiting to milk his stash.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Becoted001(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2020
We help you build portfolio in real estate. Check my signature for more information.
Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Maple51: 5:26am On Jun 29, 2020
But you're a politician, we can hardly trust what you people say

In other news, learn web development with WP in 3 days and get a free custom website from me!

See my signature for registration!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by hisexcellency34: 5:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Who go vote for agbero as President

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Doubleprof1(m): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Wike might be one of the operational engine rooms in PDP, but he lack the resolve to wield the loyalty of the party big wit required to emerge as their presidential flag bearer.
Most of them consider his hard headed decisions as dictatorship.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Bossmd: 5:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Lmao! Mumu wan trend. You for get na grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Hahaha Hahaha! grin cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy

For more jokes, text PDP TO 419!!

Wike, stop sleeping on the bicycle, u go just carry head nack for road! grin cheesy

ofiko123:
Who go vote for you..
U sef ask d question!
Lol cheesy

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by OsuIgboIpob: 5:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Good.
We don't need your kind in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Galactico4ever(m): 5:30am On Jun 29, 2020
All those people above asking who will vote him,no be lyk this una talk that year on top Buhari matter?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by easyfem(m): 5:31am On Jun 29, 2020
who cares...................... most painful things is that we dont even av opposition party for all dix thug niggers that are ruling us ........... if u are still believing in nigeria to b great one day , u are in a LONG THING .................. plans for ur life and ur children or else u will end up b a victim and dont let pastors ,movies decieve u coz its stil going to b the same story in the next 20 years ........... GOD has done his own part for us .......... we are just too bless ......... start doing something today and u dont av capital to start doing something , get out of that shithole country by all means
Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Wike will rule Nigeria like Trump,that will be nice to watch

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Yabatechheroes: 5:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Let the whole south have our unity and take advantage of the middle belt and north east that had been sidelined.
Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by awoluyi(m): 5:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Wetin concern me in sotin wey no concern me!
But I am happy you are a Prophet unto yourself.
You don't need a prophet to tell you that SS will not produce Nigeria president again until between 3011-3015.
Mark my word!
Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by akins088(m): 5:35am On Jun 29, 2020
People like you cannot lead our nation. Your arrogance will take us nowhere. Save yourself the stress, we don't need you

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Hamiattt: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Xcbvf
Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by nanauju(f): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2020
I am happy when I see people with flawless skin, introducing YORI YORI soap this is for those who want to whiten very fast, it doesn't bleach, it lightens very fast giving u a fair and glowing skin, removes black spots, black heads, black knuckles, pimples and gradually fades stretch marks ❤️

RETAIL PRICE: 1800

Call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819

Location is Lagos

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by ofiko123(m): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Who go vote for you..

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by tillaman(m): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2020
The fact that you have said it means you are nursing the ambition and you want to create awareness but any which way na una sabi
Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by rummmy: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2020
He will be better than buhari

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by Egoat(m): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2020
he said be isn't nursing the amibitn for now.
that is the same thing Tinibu said.
Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:50am On Jun 29, 2020
2023 go tough oh
Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by prestige101: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Whether YOU have it, which I really do not care,or NOT, you can't win even the PARTY PRIMARIES.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by iHart(m): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2020
...who will have that tout as a president?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition by PigTormentor: 6:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Pls run for presidency of the THUG Association of Nigeria - TAN. That's the only presidency that you can dream of. Wicked idiot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike Over Unremitted Deductions / Vandalism, responsible for Recent Grid Collapse / EFCC Submits Additional Proof Of Evidence Against Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.