Stats: 3,173,835 members, 7,889,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing (406 Views)

HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration / I Need A Mentor On Upwork, I Am Willing To Pay / I Need A Mentor On Online Affilaite Marketing (2) (3) (4)

Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2020
please help, I want to be a professional writer, I promise to be obidient and respectful please guys, help a bro
Re: Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing by RedPhoenix: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2020
That's how you how start, humble. When you've been mentored and tutored after rigorous oversight, attitude begun to develop. Don't say you're different alot least 7 persons are doing this right now

Sha send an email to the contact on the signature
Re: Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing by Seniorwriter(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2020
What are the kinds of writeups that attracts you to read.
OP the first step to writing is to tap into the urge to pick a paper and pen something down.
For full mentorship from scratch to the point of selling your works(Book) contact me via
writercharlse@gmail.com or Charles.adakaren/facebook.

Happy Writing Journey.

Re: Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:
That's how you how start, humble. When you've been mentored and tutored after rigorous oversight, attitude begun to develop. Don't say you're different alot least 7 persons are doing this right now

Sha send an email to the contact on the signature

haba Sir, well I won't argue your experience
I just sent you a mail
thanks for your response Sir
Re: Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing by Seniorwriter(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2020
gaius01:

thank you Sir
for your response, I just sent you a mail

Good Morning
Can't find the email cos I got tons of email on this yesterday.
Kindly contact me on facebook.

Cheers.
Re: Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Good Morning
Can't find the email cos I got tons of email on this yesterday.
Kindly contact me on facebook.

Cheers.

alright
but I checked your name, don't know how you find you, different people with such NAME.
Re: Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing by Seniorwriter(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2020
gaius01:

alright
but I checked your name, don't know how you find you, different people with such NAME. you know what can we chat on WhatsApp, there is my digits Sir 09084127646
or check my Facebook name Gaius Isa'ac,or any other way I can get across across you. my email is gaiusisaac9@gmail. com

You must have spelt it wrongly.
Search me as *Charlse.Adakaren*.....
Re: Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2020

Contact Us For Bakery Business Setup / 13-year-old Boy Makes N6m In 3 Days Teaching Adults How To Invest In Stock / Get Your Pussy So Wet