Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. (417 Views)

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / What's The Perfect Response To 'sometimes I Miss Your Calls'? / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. by SPOLO(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2020
What should be a response from a guy if a lady ask him.

Do you love me?

A new friend i added recently on Facebook which I do poke fun with her sent an attachment that says send this to others if u love me so she sent it to me and i sent it to her also.

Her response was

Do you love me??

I still dey reason wetin to reply her
Re: Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. by chatinent: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2020
That's a forwarded message. Reply with 'thanks.'
Re: Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. by SPOLO(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
chatinent:
That's a forwarded message. Reply with 'thanks.'

No she sent it in a plain mode with

''Do you love me''

Saying thanks doesn't relate with such Bcus it's a question
Re: Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
just tell her.a thousand tongues won't be enough to answer her...or explain wat u feel for her.

1 Like

Re: Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2020
View and ignore. Make e pain her.

I know you thinking of how to sweet mouth her and make her smile. Ozuo!!! angry
Re: Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. by chatinent: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2020
SPOLO:

No she sent it in a plain mode with

''Do you love me''

Saying thanks doesn't relate with such Bcus it's a question
Responding with 'thanks' shows you are uninterested in discussing issues of love (I thought that's what you want) unless you are interested.
Re: Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. by SPOLO(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Carchoice:
View and ignore. Make e pain her.

I know you thinking of how to sweet mouth her and make her smile. Ozuo!!! angry
I haven't replied her tho, i just viewed the message
Re: Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2020
SPOLO:

I haven't replied her tho, i just viewed the message
then lock up. Don’t reply. I don’t reply to all these forward messages. Contacts on my chats knows, they never bother me with such texts. If you start replying then, see finish go enter
Re: Pls What's The Perfect Response To This. by Kenoxman(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2020
YES. I wouldn't even waste time in saying that. I always reply such question with yes. It depends on the other person to interpret it the way it suits her. There are levels to loving. Love can mean mere likeness to me. Na when it comes to action we go know the kind of love we mean. No one puts me on the spot with that line. I turn the table around.

(1) (Reply)

Paedophile Avoids Jail / Please Is It Normal / Justin Bieber Shares Cute Message About Partner Hailey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.