Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. (900 Views)

My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Ayomide11111: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers.

I remember when I was small, I will squeeze my face and hold my breath and said ''it smell so bad'' whenever my parents releases gas (fart). My parents will jokingly say “You should be grateful.”

With a smile on my mum's face she will say ''instead of complaining I should be saying thank you sir/ma for the fart.'' I never understand what they mean until now and I wish I could turn back the time and started saying thank you every time they release gas (fart). You might wonder, what am I saying?

You might find this very strange but trust me; you should be thanking anyone that release gas (fart) beside you instead of insulting them. Let me share with you this secrete you might not know about fart.

First of all, what is fart? Fart is passing out of wind or gas from the anus. It is when we release gas from the digestive system through the anus. It occurs when gas collects inside the digestive system, and is a normal process.

Back to our discussion, recently, I was just trying to remember the nice experiences I enjoyed when living with my parents and from nowhere I remember that they always tell me to appreciate the rotten egg like smell of their fart and I laughed. But then, I make some researched to see why they always asked me to appreciate their fart and what I found out left me speechless, so I decided to share with you.

I found out that fart is really beneficial to our health either we pass it out or we inhale it. According to a new British study, passing out fart may help us live longer and, in a surprising twist, smelling fart might prevent dementia.

Dementia is a group of conditions characterized by impairment of at least two brain functions, such as memory loss and judgement.

Symptoms include forgetfulness, limited social skills and thinking abilities so impaired that it interferes with daily functioning.

Researchers found that when we pass wind, you are helping yourself out by lowering your risk of cancer, heart attacks and strokes. And, the main ingredient in it is hydrogen sulfate. Researchers believe inhaling it actually causes your brain to grow stronger and protects your brain from dementia.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying you should go about inhaling people’s fart or releasing fart without caution. What I am saying is that it is not bad to inhale it sometimes.

Remember knowledge is power, so don’t forget to share this post to your friends and family.
Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Shedrack777: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
i know say you be yoruba man. i'm not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Bahamas95(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
OP!

Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Dobson43: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
lipsrsealed

Nothing wey Seun nor go see for nairaland!!!!

Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by phelonrays: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
undecided

Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Was expecting to see ' fart gives long life and prosperity' ...then and then would I have made the decision to go in search of farts coming out from people/animals.... DISGUSTING
Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by PrincessB1(f): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
undecided

Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by roybanjo100(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
you say? inhale iso?
Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Exmilitant(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
The. Yorubas will say, "kpele" when anyone farts.... Meaning they had this knowledge way before you and those researchers.
Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Janeberryy: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin niceeeeeee. I guess my bad habit is scientifically proven.

I inhale my fart once in a while. I believe my fart smells wonderful grin grin grin
Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shedrack777:
i know say you be yoruba man. i'm not surprised
u saying the scientist na yoruba man?
Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Even Ur Post Is Smelling Badly.

Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by Shedrack777: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
u saying the scientist na yoruba man?
No, The OP be the yoruba man. na yoruba people dey mess the receipient go dey tell person weldone

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. by omooba969(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Another study shows that...grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Tells Fans He Is Not Davido In New Song " Na Na Na (I No Be Davido) " / SARS Has Been Reformed And The New Rules Of Engagements Are: / How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.