Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,330 members, 7,907,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:00 PM

Grey Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Grey Hair (971 Views)

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grey Hair by himanshu5: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2011
Hi all i want to share my experience regarding a wonderful product. The product is called grey ban and the reason why i am praising it because it  gave me back my lost confidence.
The reason why i lost confidence because of my Grey hair problem. You wont believe that at the age of 16 i was suffering from this problem, then someone told me regarding this product. This product really changed my life a lot and i gained my original hair.
Re: Grey Hair by May22nd(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
please what is the name of the product? My hair is losing its natural colour. Thanks, God bless you.tv
Re: Grey Hair by Bright2(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2011
pls how did get yours into Nigeria,am asking because i don't operate credit card but i have the cash to pay for this product. Pls help i need it also.
Re: Grey Hair by himanshu5: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2011
Hi dear in case you want the product in Nigeria then no need to take tension. Actually the company operates all over the world and it is giving its product everywhere.But you need to apply for it online and as you said that you don't have credit card i would like to suggest you that why don't you use someone  else credit card who is very close to you.   You pay the amount deducted to him by the cash you have.
Re: Grey Hair by ab1989: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
You can try polycolor
Re: Grey Hair by raycomray: 12:13am On Feb 25, 2011
i love grey hairs.

(1) (Reply)

Download Ebook : Do Ityourself Natural Grooming / Beautytips For Men And Women / Painful Body Experience / Health Benefit Of Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.