Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,201 members, 7,950,152 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Top TV Shows We Grew Up Watching As Nigerian Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top TV Shows We Grew Up Watching As Nigerian Kids (836 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake / Tragic As Top TV Reality Star, Caroline Flack Found Dead In London Flat / Davido Watching As Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta America ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top TV Shows We Grew Up Watching As Nigerian Kids by khije(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
From Breakfast shows, to Tv series, Here is a list of shows we wished to never miss an episode as children. Hold still as we take you down memory lane .

THE KKB SHOW

Without the KKB show,it's was like our Saturdays were incomplete. It was a core in every Nigerian household. The KKB(Kid Knows Better) show was a highly entertaining variety "show by kids and for kids". There were skits, short dramas, educative segments, and so much more, all to entertain and teach children essential lessons about the school, family, friendships and social responsibility. It was almost every child's dream to be on the show. The KKB starred so many kids including Music star Teni.

SUPER STORY

One of the most popular Nigerian TV show of all time. Every Thursday on NTA by 8 pm, families gathered to watch the highly suspenseful and entertaining show. This tv series featured amazing actors with each season having a new storyline, more thrilling and sometimes even scary. I bet we still remember iconic season like "oh Father oh daughter", "one bad apple" "Nnena", "Behind the smile" and others I don't seem to remember �. The Wale Adenuga Productions also produced other popular tv shows like Binta and Friends, This life ,papa Ajsaco and many others.

Do you still remember other super story season?

Remind me on the comment section below

BARNEY AND FRIENDS

This is one show I never get miss. America's favorite purple dinosaur Barney and his amazing young friends share adventures featuring songs, dances and games that make learning fun with it's popular theme song "I love you". The show featured other iconic Stara like Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez when they were much younger.

TELETUBBIES

For 5 seasons the world smiled as Tinky winky dipsy laa-laa and po said "good morning" and "goodnight" to the sun baby in the sky , laughing along as videos of children played in their stomachs. This mythical creatures were called TELETUBBIES, children born in the late 1990's and early 2000's would relate to this adventurous show. In 2001 it was sadly taken off the air.

Biker Mice
The...

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=7524ac1e98446f7a330febf112d76ec8&news_entry_id=s206a4b71200629en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_57721c67-e7fd-43b0-998d-9506560e4594&from=news

For more

Re: Top TV Shows We Grew Up Watching As Nigerian Kids by longetivity(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
papa ajasco and company

2 Likes

Re: Top TV Shows We Grew Up Watching As Nigerian Kids by Girlieo(f): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Face to face
My mum and I
Us
Papa ajasco
Super story
This life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady In The US After Buying Her First House / See How Nengi & Other Celebrities Battle For Best Dressed At Rita Dominic Movie / Mark Angel Declared Wanted By A Nollywood Actress - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.