Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Barcelona Confirm €60m Capture Of Pjanic In Wake Of Arthur Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Confirm €60m Capture Of Pjanic In Wake Of Arthur Deal (635 Views)

Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse / Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Confirm €60m Capture Of Pjanic In Wake Of Arthur Deal by Nairafame1: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Barcelona confirm €60m capture of Pjanic in wake of Arthur deal. Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Miralem Pjanic from Juventus on a deal that could rise to be worth €65 million (£59 million/$73 million).

Continue Reading HERE

Re: Barcelona Confirm €60m Capture Of Pjanic In Wake Of Arthur Deal by ObaKlaz: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
With the exception of De jong, Dembouz, Ansu Fati and a few others, the whole FCB squad are a bunch of retirement-bound guys. Now, another pair of tired legs has just be added.

How more clueless can Bartomeu and the board be?! They are not even preparing for a post-Messi era!

Messi is the only factor still making people think Barcelona can contend for and win titles. When he retires, the whole world would see just how low the club has fallen.
Re: Barcelona Confirm €60m Capture Of Pjanic In Wake Of Arthur Deal by Light1259: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don't understand Barcelona board honestly.
Re: Barcelona Confirm €60m Capture Of Pjanic In Wake Of Arthur Deal by Danielz19(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
ronaldo to arthur: 'welcome to the best club brother, your number 1 duty is to keep falling in the penalty box. grin '
meanwhile i weep for my club. next action is to exchange ter stegen for buffon.
Re: Barcelona Confirm €60m Capture Of Pjanic In Wake Of Arthur Deal by paulolee(m): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2020
barca don madt finish,...exchange Young blood with old pjanic
Re: Barcelona Confirm €60m Capture Of Pjanic In Wake Of Arthur Deal by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Danielz19:
ronaldo to arthur: 'welcome to the best club brother, your number 1 duty is to keep falling in the penalty box. grin '
meanwhile i weep for my club. next action is to exchange ter stegen for buffon.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When It Is Time To Buy New Safety Stirrups? / Arsenal Teammates Danny Ceballos & Eddy Nketiah Nearly Fight Each Other / "He Only Cares About The Size Of The Penalty Box"Mourinho Shades Ole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.