Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,177 members, 7,967,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (598508 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by findxyz: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
There is good news for every applicant. I saw the ES this night on my way to buy suya in Yenagoa. He was very welcoming. I asked him about the recruitment, he said it is real but being handled by third parties. Before he left he advised me to prepare hard that invite will be sent this week or next.
Good luck everyone!!!
You guys think that you are the only ones who know how to believe or speculate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2020
burg93:

" I believe invite will come in this week..as the ES was seen today in Bayelsa doing his Job. Please let's limit the discussion on to this thread to more important subjects as related to the recruitment"

Success Guys

urs is u believed... not that you met the ES n HRM ... unlike others

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2020
I also believe the invite would be hitting soon, as I saw the Es rushing into the keke with with 9500 names of successful candidates. From yenegua to atatah express market... shocked grin grin grin nah joke I dey o.... Have a blessed day guys

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by QueenOfOgoja(f): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
���

brill1:
I also believe the invite would be hitting soon, as I saw the Es rushing into the keke with with 9500 names of successful candidates. From yenegua to atatah express market... shocked grin grin grin nah joke I dey o.... Have a blessed day guys
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by slydog(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Any news on the ES job? I think that's paramount now. If he's given a second tenure, then this recruitment would continue. I think this is the cause of the lull.
My thinking though

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Futo released a disclaimer notice of the recent advertised recruitment, which was even on daily sun magazine...
So Some people are now advertising fake job vacancies, I really don't know what they hope to achieve at the end.
I really hope this one is not fake. Honestly!!!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seeker123: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2020
brill1:
Futo released a disclaimer notice of the recently advertised recruitment, which was even on daily sun magazine...
So Some people are now advertising fake job vacancies, I really don't know what they hope to achieve at the end.
The disclaimer notice you saw is old.
It was released around June this year.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by burg93: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Seeker123:

The disclaimer notice you saw is old.
It was released around June this year.

You are right...

brill1:
Futo released a disclaimer notice of the recently advertised recruitment, which was even on daily sun magazine...

But this guy made a valid point....anyone can advertise recruitment exercise on dailies... Even fake Jobs.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
After NCDMB disclaimer, it showed clarity but some gullible online users still come here and give false statements.
Anybody could advert on dailies.

brill1:
Futo released a disclaimer notice of the recent advertised recruitment, which was even on daily sun magazine...
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casapraco123: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
As I make this post, a lane of the road leading to the new HQ building of the Agency has been blocked by the host community protesters agitating for inclusion in the recruitment process.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is just host agitation for employments .

casapraco123:
As I make this post, a lane of the road leading to the new HQ building of the Agency has been blocked by the host community protesters agitating for inclusion in the recruitment process.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
casapraco123:
The recruitment is on merit. they are just wasting their time there.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mlayidi:

They are not wasting their time...you haven't seen protest from youths of a host community..... Last last they will compensate them with casual work...or something better.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
gidob:

They are not wasting their time...you haven't seen protest from youths of a host community..... Last last they will compensate them with casual work...or something better.
Its will be better if they move the headquarters to Abuja.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mlayidi:

Its will be better if they move the headquarters to Abuja.

No it won't..... It will only be unfair to the people of the Niger Delta.... Head quarters in Abj and operation in the Niger Delta.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
gidob:

No it won't..... It will only be unfair to the people of the Niger Delta.... Head quarters in Abj and operation in the Niger Delta.
I don't think if it's unfair in any way, don't forget Abuja is the nation capital. Just like NNPC most of it operations is in Niger Delta but Head Quater in Abuja. I'm worry about the safety of staff.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mlayidi:

I don't think if it's unfair in any way, don't forget Abuja is the nation capital. Just like NNPC most of it operations is in Niger Delta but Head Quater in Abuja. I'm worry about the safety of staff.

Let us not drag the issue further, so we don't derail the thread.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mlayidi:

This una merit wey una dey shout grin it's ok. They are not wasting there time let me tell you. They will surely give them slots at the end of the day else that place will not be safe for anybody in that agency. They go kidnap them tire.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mlayidi:

They are not, my brother.

They have indigenes from the Swali community that are as qualified as those of us here or even more qualified. I served as a corps member in Bayelsa and stayed back for a few years after my service year. I pretty well understand the situation there.

It's unfortunate it degenerated to this. The Stakeholder or Community Affairs Manager was suppose to have handled their concerns proactively, except it is politically motivated.

For safety, Bayelsa is very conducive and safe. The people are very reasonable even when expressing their reservations.

These happenings are not uncommon in our clime. I'm sure they would address whatever the issues are expeditiously.

15 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abkhad: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Another week is almost coming to an end any update regarding the controversial recruitment

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Abkhad:
Another week is almost coming to an end any update regarding the controversial recruitment
Unfortunately, for now, there's no tangible news about the controversial recruitment. Until proven otherwise, we're all second-guessing the process.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2020
I can now say" I am set for the screening or test invitation " . I saw the ES yesterday in ogiad barracks at the minimart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2020
There's nothing controversial about the NCDMB recruitment that's ongoing.

Sure, a few with their co-travellers are second guessing or even outrightly disbelieving the authenticity of the recruitment process. Don't mistake most of us here to be in that trail.

I happen to be an alumnus of FUTO. They advertised for vacancies in some departments in January, 2020 and completed the exercise after a few months.

They issued out the disclaimer that is making rounds now since June, 2020 after they completed the recruitment exercise and the previous advertised vacancies were being shared in various social media platforms.

FUTO just advertised new vacancies for select departments that were not part of the January, 2020 exercise.

https://futo.edu.ng/academic-and-academic-support-staff-vacancies-at-futo/

Anyone that has the aptitude to read between the lines would understand that the crux of NCDMB disclaimer wasn't on the authenticity of an ongoing recruitment but a refutal on the one requesting for 1Million Naira for a slot and the other stating that recommendation letter from Public Office holder is an added advantage.

This is just in a bid to address some of the reservations flying around in the thread. We clearly can't even spare the time to attacking individuals here.

Meanwhile, I might have a beneficial update later today. My contact in their HR just arrived their Abuja office. Thanks and have a great day to you all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2020
God will see us through successfully.

7 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Sure, you and a few of your co-travellers are second guessing or even outrightly disbelieving the authenticity of the recruitment process. Don't mistake most of us here to be in that trail.

I happen to be an alumnus of FUTO. They advertised for vacancies in some departments in January, 2020 and completed the exercise after a few months.

They issued out the disclaimer that is making rounds now since June, 2020 after the completed recruitment exercise and the previous advertised vacancies were being shared in various social media platforms.

FUTO just advertised new vacancies for select departments that were not part of the January, 2020 exercise.

Anyone that has the aptitude to read between the lines would understand that the crux of NCDMB disclaimer wasn't on the authenticity of an ongoing recruitment but a refutal on the one requesting for 1Million Naira for a slot and the one stating that recommendation letter from Public Office holder is an added advantage.

Most importantly, I might have a beneficial update later today. My contact in their HR just arrived their Abuja office. Thanks and have a great day to you all.

Please kindly share any update you get....

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abkhad: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2020
I used the word 'controversial' because we're yet to ascertain the the identity of the organization that advertise the recruitment. I am 70% sure of this ongoing exercise

Sure, you and a few of your co-travellers are second guessing or even outrightly disbelieving the authenticity of the recruitment process. Don't mistake most of us here to be in that trail.

They issued out the disclaimer that is making rounds now since June, 2020 after the completed recruitment exercise and the previous advertised vacancies were being shared in various social media platforms.

Anyone that has the aptitude to read between the lines would understand that the crux of NCDMB disclaimer wasn't on the authenticity of an ongoing recruitment but a refutal on the one requesting for 1Million Naira for a slot and the other stating that recommendation letter from Public Office holder is an added advantage.

Meanwhile, I might have a beneficial update later today. My contact in their HR just arrived their Abuja office. Thanks and have a great day to you all.
[/quote]
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Newcastle2023:

They issued out the disclaimer that is making rounds now since June, 2020 after they completed the recruitment exercise and the previous advertised vacancies were being shared in various social media platforms.

The fact that we don't know when or how the next phase of the NCDBM recruitment will be for certainty corroborates my earlier assertion of us second-guessing the process.

The word "controversial recruitment" was not only used sarcastically but connotatively to reply the first user: Abkhad
It doesn't belie my believe in the exercise.

I wasn't arguing with you neither did I talk about FUTO.
Pls, make your points without my mention.

God bless our hustle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.