Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? (33815 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
landforeast:
What about the people they broke their heart
There you will see me. Poor me, I gave her everything, I mean everything any Lady will dream of. I was not bouyant yet comfrocomfo and doing all my possible best to make her happy. I never knew I was dealing with the devil's first daughter, I never knew all the smiles was fake, I never knew that deep inside her heart I am the Maga on whose back she climb for sustainance while she secretly keep dating another guy in Warri. She always told me she want to visit her elder sister in Warri then not knowing he was visiting a guy. We were all together in Benin, Ikpoba Hill to be precise. Can you imagine that I heard from a friend of mine who happen to come from her village that she got married in December that year. I was like "what are you talking about" but to convince me that he is telling nothing but the truth, he showed me the pictures he took at the traditional marriage. He was like "didn't she tell me". Instantly I started having running stomach, You need to see me, my eye balls was turning and my hands was fidgeting. My nerves was quivered and bitterness and agony engulfed me, how can Ebube do such an evil to me. I reached out to her Sister and she was surprised that she did not tell me. I called her and till today she have never picked my call, one day I called with another line and she picked and I was like "so you are now avoiding my calls" I sent her a powerful message and look for a way to heal from the wound. It was really very hard for me, I can't believe the whole drama was not a dream but a reality. Ever since then I started seeing women as evil creature, I will slightly get provoked at the sight of a lady. Till today I am still living with that scar, recently I heard she is having serious marital issues which I will not like to disclose here. I don't know Why women always think so weirdly. This is a girl I am ready to make her a happy all though her life. I posted a picture on Facebook the other day with my latest ride and she was wowed.
Maybe she taught I will never be rich
Fear women
Fear women
Fear women
If not for Children
I don't think I have any business with any b**ch any more in my life.
wow,this is heartbreaking oo.I really feel pity for you she is so heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by luminouz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
nuggarito:
I'm about to, m 27 she's 25, been in a 6yro relationship, no job no money, I think I should forget her.

Why
.she stuck with you for 6 years bro, despite the joblessness and no money issues. Unless she is possessed or a serial cheater or some shiit, a woman who sticks with you like that,is a keeper!!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
I thought it wise to make the breaking gradual, but she took it up & broke to pieces grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
Raeheemwayne:
Yes. I broke my ex’s heart.

I left when she wanted me to stay. I decided to separate even when she wanted Us to be together.

It’s one of the most difficult decisions of my life. I knew I was breaking her heart but I also knew I could never be happy. I don’t regret the decision at all but remembering how much it hurt her makes me feel I really betrayed her trust.

There are certain times and certain relations in life that just aren’t meant to be. She is a gem of person.

Feel free to share yours.
[/s]
Trash

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Ogbuu101: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bibidear:
yeah....very great guy ....never seen a guy like him....we had to part ways ....my family didn't want him cos he was not from my tribe.....still remembers how he begged me but I was adamant.....family first....the lady who is gonna marry him will surely enjoy him...
You sound very proud of yourself while this is something you should be ashamed of.
If you really love som1 and insist on getting married to d person, your family will eventually come around.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by earnit1: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
yeah
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
kaycee125:
Never have, never will intentionally. I just withdraw gradually. But I dont wilfully hurt any lady.
you broke my heart bro

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Benalfa(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bet broke my heart back to back ��
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by zicoraads: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yups... Several hearts.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by LudaChriz(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
simplepee:
Not intentionally, I might have done that without knowing though.

I just received one (heartbreak)recently, very painful shit

Sorry dear.

Obaseki or Ize Iyamu, who got ur vote?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by LudaChriz(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
nuggarito:
I'm about to, m 27 she's 25, been in a 6yro relationship, no job no money, I think I should forget her.

Just pray over ur joblessness bro. God answers pray

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Horpeyeme65: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Akosxxx:
She break my heart but na me end the relationship.

Inside life
Broke*
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Inventionalgeek: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
bobkezel:
Oh God, where do I start from.....
Thank God curses no de work like that....

I felt the voice grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Nmezor(f): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yeah I have...Was naive n silly then...Toyed with his feelings...Anyway I have since apologised though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by womenareapes: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Yes. I broke my ex’s heart.

I left when she wanted me to stay. I decided to separate even when she wanted Us to be together.

It’s one of the most difficult decisions of my life. I knew I was breaking her heart but I also knew I could never be happy. I don’t regret the decision at all but remembering how much it hurt her makes me feel I really betrayed her trust.

There are certain times and certain relations in life that just aren’t meant to be. She is a gem of person.

Feel free to share yours.
I lost count of breaking those baboons heart.

they don't deserve to be treated like humans

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
i'm a serial heartbreaker,i cannot count the number of girls that have fallen victims because they are numerous.
probably non or d other way round
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by nuggarito: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
luminouz:

Why
.she stuck with you for 6 years bro, despite the joblessness and no money issues. Unless she is possessed or a serial cheater or some shiit, a woman who sticks with you like that,is a keeper!!!
I really wish I could keep her
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by deavicky(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
I'm doing that right now. I seriously regret it but it's the best thing for her.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by foleskay(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
paulolee:
sure na...don break babes heart tire based on say i be fine boy wey kum get get lamba join... and also bea don break my heart but na bet9ja don break my heart back to back to back because na one game de tear my tickets all through this year... this 2020 jus be like somehow, abi na this year the world go end
Guy u really resembles one of my students,Samuel, at focus college,Osogbo. Haahah. What a striking resemblance.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by vivavik(f): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
landforeast:
What about the people they broke their heart
There you will see me. Poor me, I gave her everything, I mean everything any Lady will dream of. I was not bouyant yet comfrocomfo and doing all my possible best to make her happy. I never knew I was dealing with the devil's first daughter, I never knew all the smiles was fake, I never knew that deep inside her heart I am the Maga on whose back she climb for sustainance while she secretly keep dating another guy in Warri. She always told me she want to visit her elder sister in Warri then not knowing he was visiting a guy. We were all together in Benin, Ikpoba Hill to be precise. Can you imagine that I heard from a friend of mine who happen to come from her village that she got married in December that year. I was like "what are you talking about" but to convince me that he is telling nothing but the truth, he showed me the pictures he took at the traditional marriage. He was like "didn't she tell me". Instantly I started having running stomach, You need to see me, my eye balls was turning and my hands was fidgeting. My nerves was quivered and bitterness and agony engulfed me, how can Ebube do such an evil to me. I reached out to her Sister and she was surprised that she did not tell me. I called her and till today she have never picked my call, one day I called with another line and she picked and I was like "so you are now avoiding my calls" I sent her a powerful message and look for a way to heal from the wound. It was really very hard for me, I can't believe the whole drama was not a dream but a reality. Ever since then I started seeing women as evil creature, I will slightly get provoked at the sight of a lady. Till today I am still living with that scar, recently I heard she is having serious marital issues which I will not like to disclose here. I don't know Why women always think so weirdly. This is a girl I am ready to make her a happy all though her life. I posted a picture on Facebook the other day with my latest ride and she was wowed.
Maybe she taught I will never be rich
Fear women
Fear women
Fear women
If not for Children
I don't think I have any business with any b**ch any more in my life.
I think you are still harboring some form of bitterness, you need to let go totally and don't be consumed by it, Trust me, it was for your own good she left u, A woman will come, a woman that'll make you wonder and thank God you got your heart broken, just believe this.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by osazsky(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yeah I broke her heart once and she started breaking everybody's heart more than 300
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Even if I pretend not break any ladies heart directly what of indirectly?
At a point I realized that no matter how beautiful, intelligent, carrer wise ,responsible, discipline, and rich a lady is she will always has sum1 she is crushing on n wish to be with while others will be chasing the shadow.

Damie
Jemilah
Khadija
Maryam
Sulaykhat
Odunayo
Balikiz
Tolani.

I made the right the decision for keeping the distance but den I regret of hiring ur feelings.

May Allah forgive us all

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Reex12(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN'T HAVE A HEARTBREAK IF YOU'RE ALREADY HEARTLESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
madoo ur real nigga
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by truthhurts2: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Two hearts was broken from me. The first was based on spiritual ish.... While the second... Just couldn't cope with her HOT jealousy. Its just too much to bare
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by TheManOfTheYear: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bibidear:
yeah....very great guy ....never seen a guy like him....we had to part ways ....my family didn't want him cos he was not from my tribe.....still remembers how he begged me but I was adamant.....family first....the lady who is gonna marry him will surely enjoy him...
Later you all will be shouting "Black lives matters" yet y'all tribalism stinks like dead body

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by aoofbeautifulme(f): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Something tell me say na your heart dem break
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Udoskybest: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Never done that
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
I created a new account to maintain some level of anonymity. I am deleting the account immediately too.

I had reservations about writing this, but I just think that maybe some guys will learn some lessons.

We've known ourselves for decades as schoolmates. We parted ways after school, but social media brought us back together. By the time we met, she had been married and separated while I am still married. We hardly meet physically because we are in different cities, but we kept in touch via phone and WhatsApp chats. I am reserved in public, but I can really talk on the phone. With time, we became close and she tells me almost every and anything - issues with her boyfriend, past boyfriend, challenges with life, etc, etc. I usually support her financially once in a while, but I had nothing in mind. Maybe I had some fantasies, but I wasn't thinking about a relationship. In my mind, we were very good friends, which I consider to be even higher and closer than being a boyfriend. With time her relationship with the boyfriend ended. She told me all the sordid details. I provided a shoulder for her to lean on emotionally and financially.

We met one day and one thing led to the other. We didn't have full sexual intercourse, but it was as bad is if we did. In the heat of the moment she asked me a question - "do you really know what you're doing?". That question was all I needed to reset my brain to factory setting. Unfortunately, she was all ready by then. I requested to give her MouthAction, but she declined and insisted on penetration. I declined on the ground that there was no condom. We continued our rough play for a few more minutes, she gave me a Mouth Action and we dressed up. Our friendship continued as if nothing happened.

We mostly talk on the phone but once in a while we talk on video call. Almost 2 years later, we were chatting and we got erotic to the extent that we had video sex. We still continued our friendship after that. She tells me all sorts of things happening in her life. By now she had no boyfriend, but she told me whenever any toaster comes around.

One day I met a younger lady through my friend and decided to be the younger lady's friend for reasons best known to me. For me, it wasn't about sex or any affair or relationship, but my friend concluded that I wanted the younger lady to be a new girlfriend for sexual reasons. Eventually she told me that "she had told the younger lady that we (my older friend and I) were in a relationship but the younger lady seems adamant that she wants me". She said she then told the younger lady that she's releasing me for her since the younger lady really wants me more. Despite these, I did not tell my friend that I will halt the friendship with the younger lady. Meanwhile, I was livid when she told me all these especially because I had already told her (more or less swearing) that I can never have anything sexual to do with this younger lady because I can not add emotional trauma to what she's going through. Secondly, I was surprised that she would refer to me as her boyfriend when we never had any prior discussion about our relationship or the name to give it.

I swallowed the chill pill and asked her about my second concern. My friend really flared up for me. She asked me what I was doing with her to the extent of having MouthAction with her in her house and seeing her unclothedness on the phone. She asked if I was just playing with her emotions, etc. I had no answer, I had no defense. I apologized and explained to her what has always been on my mind - that I thought I was a good friend (BFF self) that was better and higher than a boyfriend. She told me how heartbroken she was because she had thought I was her boyfriend, but I have now disappointed her. She told me stories of how she was unable to sleep and had to rely on sleeping pills for several days after I broke her heart. I apologized and kept my cool because some things are not worth fighting for. I am a Christian and, by my own standards, a fraction of what went on between us will condemn me so why try to argue to defend the indefensible. I just knew in my heart that I did not do anything apart from offending God in all of these, so my focus was on getting back to God. I didn't care how dirty anybody thought I was. I apologized, explained and we continued our friendship.

That is the end of my story about how I broke my friend's heart.

The takeaway for me is that I need to be more careful and limit my friendship with women. Most women that meet me think I am comfortable and cool-headed. Sometimes, women take advantage of people like us if care is not taken.
1. how would a woman that I did not sleep with be claiming that she thought I was her boyfriend. Was that the type of sexual relationship she had with her other boyfriends? Even if she counts the 2 incidents as full sexual encounters, I still doubt if that was all her boyfriends would demand over almost 5 or 6 years.
2. She told me herself that she was talking with her children one day and they were all saying that every man on the street now wants sex or something in return for any help. She said one of them then mentioned my name and they all agreed that I wasn't like that. Why will they say or think I was not like that if I was her boyfriend?
3. My friend had sex with another man a few months back. She didn't tell me immediately but our gist later flowed into it. It's not like she apologized o. It was just gist. Why would she have sex with another man if she saw me as her boyfriend? And why would she even tell me about it without expecting any reaction from me if she was seeing me as her boyfriend?

I am not saying I'm innocent in all of these but I believe that there was a big misunderstanding that was not in my favour at all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by HomerTimpson: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
#NP Waje//i wish

If you know you know
Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by Alexaonfleek: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yeah embarassed

I had this really sweet guy that wanted us to be really serious late last year.
I wasn't physically attracted to him the way he was to me and besides,I had a problem with our age difference.
He's practically old enough to be my father!
I dated him for about a month,but then I wasn't really interested.
So I broke it off.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? by chudez0147(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Mine is still cursing me up till now... I left her over 6years ago because she's a cheat!

Even though I still feel sorry for leaving her , but I think I took the best decision ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.