Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,596 members, 7,914,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:08 AM

Take This Survey If You Like Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Take This Survey If You Like Games (440 Views)

Prototype 2 Highly Compressed PC Game [26 Mb] Direct, No Survey / Please Guys I Like Games A Lot But Don't Have Data Advise Me / Download PC Games, If You Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take This Survey If You Like Games by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
AHA Gams is building a great community for gamers like me and you.

Use this survey to offer your suggestion on how you want the community to be

- You also get the chance to be invited into a Global gaming community where you get access to exclusive game offers and a chance to interact with gamers from around the world.

Indicate done "as a comment reply" to this post when you do it.

Take the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoX5WBpLLBE7WUcQBimvF42MPBV3-mLiW5PtZETGBzWjOLbg/viewform?fbclid=IwAR11F3m7p5FnRmofD7qMTGpMGNi3NQUsHkAlUdZL9IfnnMFreYI3gO2Tc7s

Re: Take This Survey If You Like Games by azimalink: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
https://www.global-subwaylistens.com/ is running successfully to collect the feedback from the customers. Get free fountain drinks and cookies by taking the official subway survey now.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ppl Watch Youtube Live Gaming Or It's Just Me? / Buy, Sell Or Swap / USED PS 4 Slim Avalible For SALE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.