Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:20 AM

Farewell, Dear June! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Farewell, Dear June! (205 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farewell, Dear June! by Glopatience(f): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
(It's time for sober reflection)

Written by: Edet Crownofglory Patience

Good day, Sir/Ma.

It's the last day of the month of June.

It's the last day of the first half of the year.

God be praised ������� for keeping us all alive till today.

IT IS ALSO A TIME FOR SOBER REFLECTION.���

� How many lives did you impact in the last six months? ���

� Were you able to fulfill purpose? ���

I have been critically analysing how I spent the last six months (today is signing out already), and I discovered many things.

One of it that:

� There is a need to set goals and make plans for the next six months.

The truth is, if you don't set goals, you'll live your life as it comes, but when you set a task ahead of your, definitely, you'll work towards fulfilling that task. Though, you might be unable to fulfill all, but then, you'll cover a big ground.

Hence, Make Goals Setting One Of Your Priorities In The Coming Months.

Note: Whatever you failed to do in the last six months shouldn't weigh you down, instead rise up to the task and put more energy into place.

It's time to MOVEEEE!!!! �����This kind of MOVE must cause ERUPTION. ���

Delay No More; Time ⏱️�⏰ is Ticking. Each time the Second Moves, It Means A Whole Lot. (Fine out)

I love to see you excelling in your niche.

HAPPY GLORIOUS SIX MONTHS AHEAD.

Say Bye To June Prayerfully ������� And Welcome July Praisefully!!! ���

Crownofglory - The Influencer
Content Creator||•Editor||•Blogger||•Self/Purpose Discovery Coach

(1) (Reply)

Six Things That Grieve The Holy Spirit / Pharrell Williams Launches Netflix Series In Order To Build Gospel Choir / Evil Trying To Cast Out Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.