Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,173 members, 7,973,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:43 AM

Opinion Piece About Hushpuppi's Arrest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opinion Piece About Hushpuppi's Arrest (299 Views)

Is Access Bank The New Hushpuppi In Nigeria? / Why Banking With Access/diamond Bank Nigeria Is Unsafe - Opinion Piece / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Piece About Hushpuppi's Arrest by incogni2o: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Firstly,this isn't my writing, it's just a youtube comment I thought is worth sharing,

Screenshoot attached.

I have no comments, but other comments are welcome.

Damn. His village people finally got him. So sad... the show off is just too damn much. There are many G boyz but the key is lowkey. Stay lowkey and enjoy your money or show off and stand the risk of getting caught. And please forget the issue of "If you do illegal business you'll be caught sooner or later". That's BS and sorry i'm just being real. If he hasn't drawn so much attention, he wouldn't be caught (probably). But they like publicity and that always has a way of biting you (hard) in the ass. These reverse stories of riches to rags just sucks. I know many Nigerians are like yeah he was scamming and now this serves him right, but take away those of lucky lineage, those born into wealth, the rest of the masses would take such a line if they had the chance. Well not all, ofcourse, but a lot will go down that line if they knew how to. I am not endorsing this line of work. I'm just saying, A regular street Nigerian thinks extremely critical because that is how the situation has built us. Too much corruption and thus the instincts in us takes over. We are forced to find open windows. As much as this doesn't mean to go into illegal business, it's only a matter of time before a struggling Nigerian gets desperate to start thinking towards this. I'm sorry, I don't know about bookwise or science stuff, but when it comes to street and surviving, I doubt if any other country has that built-in survival kit as much as a struggling Nigerian.
Another thing is, let's just assume we want to say, its better to ask than steal, for the fact that you even ask, say a foreigner (forget our local mentality, the ones who have would make you understand they aren't exactly going to help because you are not entitled to it and they have a point), so let's assume you ask a foreigner for help, they would make you understand that you having internet to even access them means you're not suffering lol. Only some get lucky. Our system is bleeped up and although its quite wrong, it won't end with this. They will only switch to lowkey mode. It's not like they didn't keep tabs on Hushpuppi since way back, he has just made it derogatory now. Maybe he thought he was invincible. Money does get to the head. Makes you miscalculate and logically when it comes to scam and all, we all know one single flaw in your variables can mess up your life. Once again, I do not endorse it. The FBI/Interpol should also help us recover and send back the money the bigger thieves steal and keep in their country. If the money was here and even little was being given to go around, that 6th sense to pull off super-advanced scams would not be awakened. But they have awakened things that can't be silenced ever again. It's sad but Nigeria will always remain a nightmare to most others. They would publicize these but they won't publicize Nigerian kids doing exceptionally well in their schools or somewhere else in the world. The world is bleeped up. El mundo es una puta lol.

Lastly, it would have been nice for him if he was like a Robin Hood lol. Unfortunately he was not. Best of luck with his new chapter. The others will learn I'm sure. Silence is golden... the quieter you become, the more you see. I am not endorsing it. Just stating fact IMO.

Re: Opinion Piece About Hushpuppi's Arrest by incogni2o: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Opinion Piece About Hushpuppi's Arrest by supercase1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Categorically, based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the times of the light of Exodus evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that you are suffering from buhari effect
Re: Opinion Piece About Hushpuppi's Arrest by incogni2o: 1:16am On Jul 14, 2020
supercase1:
Categorically, based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the times of the light of Exodus evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that you are suffering from buhari effect

Truth is bitter

(1) (Reply)

My 25000 Naira Weekly Experience.share Your Story Good Or Bad / View Inside The Innoson Factory, As Foundation Gets Car As Support (video/pics) / Get Free Website 2 Promote Your Airtime/Data Business, Real Estate And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.