Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,871 members, 7,945,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest (39195 Views)

Israel Rejects Iran's Escape And Strikes Iranian Militia Bases In Iraq / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by MetaPhysical: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
On the topic, Interpol did not think deep about this. Their action can turn Iran into a sanctuary for fugitives wanted by states.

Interpol ought to have known that Iran is not truly interested in a substantial arrest, this was only a token to register their displeasure and symbolize it at diplomatic level. Nothing more!

Interpol misstepped here! How does Iran hope to arrest Trump, its impossible.
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by bigfish3k: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
PigTormentor:

LMAO

You must either be too shallow or uninformed to not know that I have renamed the retarded brainwashed followers of the late Namdiot Coward Cownu as IPIGS instead of IPOB?

Go and ask the impostor that's masquerading as Namdiot Coward Cownu right now, he will inform you that you drinkers of Namdiot's urine drinkers are now known as IPIGS.
Our name is IPOB and any other name you change belongs to you

Commedians always makes jokes of how dirty yorubas are
So I wonder igbo and yoruba who suppose call each other pig.

"omo jor igbo" is the name yorubas call any fine Yoruba girl - thats food for thought for you.
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
They should just ask the CIA to surrender Trump to them.
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by abimic(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...interestingly, if Trump was the one who requested Interpol arrest of the Iranian leader, it would have been obliged. World politics is not child's play.
That's not true, there is a limit to orders in world's politics, how can another country's president unilaterally order an arrest of a democratically elected president of another sovereign state? No way, not even Trump, boris, Xi jinping, Kim jong-un can order such. Highest Iran could have done was severe ties with US and give out sanctions but unfortunately, Iran needs US more to even survive.
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
mexxmoney:
The Iranians are really stupid if they believed that Interpol will accept their request.
They didn’t. It was more of a symbolic gesture.
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Frederick2017: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Iffa hear sey dem approve d order. Jokers state of iran ....
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Tapout(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
WaywardSon:
Stupid Regime wey no get sense. Obama pampered these guys so much na why them dey jonz like this. Arrest? That Supreme leader has taken Tramadol. Thunder fire Iran

IMO opinion I think he was just being careful...USA is a very sensitive country so it's leaders tread with caution. Btw being black in USA is enough wahala already not to talk of being a black president.
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by earnit1: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
lol
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by superability(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
Categorically, based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the times of the light of Exodus evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that fulanis and hausas are the cancer holding Nigeria backward and in a state unprogressiveness and any foolish person from the West/east/south/middle birth still Supporting this APC led government is a BIG FAT ZOMBIE

Sorry for interrupting o... Abeg cross check Wetin u write cos I can't fit understand o... I no go school well well
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by yemmywesey(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Iran no need Interpol to arrest Donald trump, all they need is to visit ijebu or Ile Ife town to meet thunder worshippers and appease to the god of thunder to strike POTUS to anything they want as the god of thunder striked federal road safety men frsc to mortuary last week
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by pquaver(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
mexxmoney:
The Iranians are really stupid if they believed that Interpol will accept their request.

It's like wike sending magu to arrest Buhari.. Lol
He is bigger than 2 of them combined lol
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by hedonistic: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...interestingly, if Trump was the one who requested Interpol arrest of the Iranian leader, it would have been obliged. World politics is not child's play.

Trump would not have needed to 'request' the arrest of the Iranian president by a mere Interpol.

If America needed the Iranian president dead or alive, they would have unilaterally achieved that.

1 Like

Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by obembet(f): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2020
CuteNbad:
you should,you will make a great blogger wink

Do you havw
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by CuteNbad(m): 1:13am On Jul 01, 2020
obembet:

Do you havw
nope not my thing
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by zoghys: 4:28am On Jul 01, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Comedy State of Iran.

When one becomes Frustrated, you begin to exhibit these kind of abnormal traits

You think they are frustrated, nope they are just buying time with this charade to hit back at the usa, and they see through that already. They know they don't have the capabilities to do that now, but they can do that in future through many of their proxies in that region. Trump foolishly wanted to make a statement of the already established usa capabilities, but he should have done that using their proxies who look up to them for protection and ammunitions. Soleyman is an established terrorist but the manner he was executed will put lots of their citizens as well as allies in arm's way. Trump is an ass.
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by chrisxxx(m): 5:08am On Jul 01, 2020
obembet:
Iran President and Buhari have something in common
Islamic fundamentalist
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by chrisxxx(m): 5:10am On Jul 01, 2020
pquaver:

It's like wike sending magu to arrest Buhari.. Lol
He is bigger than 2 of them combined lol
Why not use your Tinubu or Sanwolu?
Must you cite example with our darling Wike?
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by jaxxy(m): 5:19am On Jul 01, 2020
When Iran should be thanking trump for setting them straight. They where heading for their own destruction.
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Cousin9999: 6:00am On Jul 01, 2020
The middle east is h*ll on earth. I can't imagine arresting ANYONE for crimes against those "people."
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by RPG2020(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Iran wan shake table wey Donald sit down put.

Disaster is on the drones to Iran Run knoooo if you are not from there

2020 come and be going
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by profmathsland(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Laughs. Interpol has sense naa. Iran's arrest request is really ridiculous. Lol
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by pquaver(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2020
chrisxxx:

Why not use your Tinubu or Sanwolu?
Must you cite example with our darling Wike?

Sorry I release your wike ba to you kpele.. Lol
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Emyogalanya: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2020
garetz:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/30/interpol-shuts-down-irans-request-for-trump-arrest.html
i laugh in fulani. Common small fish like nnamdi kanu nigeria couldn't get interpol to arrest , na big whale na him iran wan use fish hook catch? I guess even trump enter iran today they can't even arrest him by themselves. But trust nigeria to start issuing "red notice" to interpol over kanu
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
supercase1:
Categorically, based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the times of the light of Exodus evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that fulanis and hausas are the cancer holding Nigeria backward and in a state unprogressiveness and any foolish person from the West/east/south/middlebelt still Supporting this APC led government is a BIG FAT ZOMBIE

Nice copy and paste
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
my2chains:
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

Op you shall live a ripe fruitfull old age,
your life is blessed

peace!

Amen
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Blackomon: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
What were they expecting before��
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Why didn't they issue arrest warrant for Netanyahu who has been bombing and killing them on daily basis in Syria ?
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by seanwilliam(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Raymeskey:
I knew Iran will hit back, It may not even be our generation those guys doesn't forget things. After Trump's tenure if he don't have adequate security he could be gun down who knows
stop saying nonsense to feel good.. no one can try that, not even russia
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by seanwilliam(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
zoghys:

You think they are frustrated, nope they are just buying time with this charade to hit back at the usa, and they see through that already. They know they don't have the capabilities to do that now, but they can do that in future through many of their proxies in that region. Trump foolishly wanted to make a statement of the already established usa capabilities, but he should have done that using their proxies who look up to them for protection and ammunitions. Soleyman is an established terrorist but the manner he was executed will put lots of their citizens as well as allies in arm's way. Trump is an ass.
you are typing with emotions
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by zoghys: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are typing with emotions

I wish
Re: Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest by Raymeskey: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
seanwilliam:
stop saying nonsense to feel good.. no one can try that, not even russia
Try to learn manner of approach, it will help you a lot in life.

You people so much believe that nothing can happen to US... what were they doing when; Osama hit them, Hushpuppi pack their money

No one is alpha and omega
there is no one that cannot be touched
The only Omnipotent is God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Soldiers Give A Thirsty Buffalo Water To Drink (Photos) / Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims / South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.