Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,587 members, 7,975,311 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

Here's For Bloggers Looking To Monetize Via Sponsored Posts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Here's For Bloggers Looking To Monetize Via Sponsored Posts (236 Views)

Bloggers Hop In For Sponsored Posts / Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts / Amazing Ways To Get Sponsored Posts For Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's For Bloggers Looking To Monetize Via Sponsored Posts by ikoscar(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hey webmaster, hope you're doing fine.

Most people like us started blogging as a means to earn money while we sleep. The struggle wasn't and still isn't easy, but we keep pushing.

Monetizing your hard work is important, and Ad networks aren't enough! I use to tell people that sponsored posts are the softest work ever.

You simply promote someone's (plagiarism-free) content on your blog and get paid. Simple!

How do I get Sponsored Posts? No company has contacted me yet and I have decent traffic...

Well, I wrote a review on how to get sponsored posts and monetize your blog in 2020. Check it out now.

Goodluck and more traffic to you!

(1) (Reply)

Help With Full Stack Web Development / Is Like Google Adsense Have Been Activated On Nairaland / Where Can I Get Free And Premium Blogger/ Template?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.