Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,491 members, 7,914,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser, Seyitan Babata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser, Seyitan Babata (304 Views)

Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj / D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition / Rape: IG Orders Probe Of D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser, Seyitan Babata by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2020
According to the report, the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the probe of the policemen who allegedly arrested D’banj’s rape accuser, Seyitan Babatayo.

The IGP gave the order in a letter signed on his behalf by his Principal Staff Officer, DCP Idowu Owohunwa and addressed to the Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Force Criminal Investigation Department, Garki.

The IGP’s letter was sequel to a petition written by Seyitan’s lawyer, Ojoge, Omileye and Partners.

In the IGP’s letter titled “Re: Petition Against Inspector Abraham, Supol Ugowe and the Entire Police Officers Team at Ikeja, Lagos Division of the Inspector General of Police”, the IGP asked that the petition from Seyitan Babatayo’s lawyer be addressed.

The petition from Babatayo’s legal representative – Ojoge, Omileye and Partners – allege that policemen attached to the Intelligence Response Team arrested Seyitan on the directive of D’Banj and detained her for over 24 hours.

https://www.linjust.com.ng/igp-orders-probe-of-policemen-who-arrested-dbanjs-rape-accuser-seyitan-babatayo.html

Re: IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser, Seyitan Babata by YovvInteriors(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Fair enough..

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser, Seyitan Babata by tillaman(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2020
angry
Re: IGP Orders Probe Of Policemen Who Arrested D’banj’s Rape Accuser, Seyitan Babata by Ayodejewel(f): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Why would she be arrested and detained? I'm sure he's kinda guilty, that's the reason for the arrest. Where is her right? Freedom of speech abeg!

(1) (Reply)

‘girls Hate Me Because I’m Using Their Gender Better Than Them’ – Bobrisky / Comedy: If You Are The Tenant What Would Do To This Landlord? (subscribe) / Tiktok 101 - How To Go Viral On Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.