Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,168 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Business Can One Start With 100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 100k? (813 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 100k? by MrOkay: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Good morning my people, I've been thinking and so worried about what kind of business can someone venture into with minimum of 100k in this time we are in the country.

Cos with the way of things, it's better to start little now than waiting before getting a huge money.

Pls I need ur contribution on what business to venture with At least 100k.

I'm reading your comment.
thanks.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by thesicilian: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2020
This question is so common on Nairaland that it should be permanently pinned to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by Wealthyonos(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Egg distribution. That's what I do presently

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2020
MrOkay:
Good morning my people, I've been thinking and so worried about what kind of business can someone venture into with minimum of 100k in this time we are in the country.

Cos with the way of things, it's better to start little now than waiting before getting a huge money.

thanks.

I have a legit business idea for you.. you won't even up to 30k and you will be earning a lot..
DM on Facebook @ horpehmhipor orehorfeholuwarh

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by MrOkay: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Realshay:

I have a legit business idea for you.. you won't even up to 30k and you will be earning a lot..
DM on Facebook @ horpehmhipor orehorfeholuwarh

Thank for ur response but I don't Facebook. I do WhatsApp only.

You can share the business here so others can benefit from it too
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by soohib(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Wealthyonos:
I want to learn from you, can I get your contact?
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
MrOkay:

You can share the business here so others can benefit from it too

alright
I do make money from logo design, graphic design, photo manipulation,flyers, realistic designs, posters animations (2d,3d)etc.....I'm just a young girl using my creativity to make huge money for myself

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by MrOkay: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
I still haven't gotten the kind of information I really needs.

Pls Don't suggest bitcoins or forex...
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by uthlaw: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wealthyonos:
where is ur location
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by LagBlogger(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2020
MrOkay:

thanks.

My Bros there are many businesses you can start with that amount but I guess you want something realistic and sustainable.

It must be a business that is profitable, easy to learn, has many customers and can help you grow.

If you are willing to put pride aside try Okrika grade aa products.

You can get more information about this business just send me an email to: paulonwueme@gmail.com I will send you a free report on what is involved.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by izibili44: 3:18am On Jul 02, 2020
True talk. quote author=MrOkay post=91260524]

You can share the business here so others can benefit from it too[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by Wealthyonos(m): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2020
uthlaw:
where is ur location
Warri, Delta State
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by Wealthyonos(m): 4:32am On Oct 26, 2020
soohib:
I want to learn from you, can I get your contact?
*8*36318886
Re: What Business Can One Start With 100k? by tojos(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
MrOkay:

thanks.

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�

(1) (Reply)

Which Other Business Can I Add To My Computer Business Center? / Top 39 Fintech Companies In Nigeria; Complete List And All To Know / Freelancers How Do You Receive Money From Clients Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.