Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday (1247 Views)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Kids Toys And Automatic Gears, Come On In / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by rasheedatt(f): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
Happy birthday rasheedat... You look really amazing...

Are you from the north?
thank you dear yes
Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by andyanders: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
HBD, and may ur days ahead be a blessing to you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by rasheedatt(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
andyanders:
HBD, and may ur days ahead be a blessing to you and your generation.
Ameen thank you
Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by Liposure: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hiphiphip hurray

1 Like

Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by Tabitha03(f): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by rasheedatt(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
I really appreciate and thank you all
Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by culf: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Happy birthday to you
Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by rasheedatt(f): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Drfernandez:
Happy Birth Day. Actually, you are just an action away from winning $500 birthday gift in cash. To claim the cash, tell us your old moniker, only a truth will qualify you for the gift. I'm talk and do.
rashybabe12
where is my gift
Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by ieemmanuel(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
You look stunning!

1 Like

Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by rasheedatt(f): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
ieemmanuel:
You look stunning!
thank you dear
Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by Drfernandez(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
rashybabe12
where is my gift

People like you aren't meant to be trusted, so you don't deserve more than that I gave you yesterday.
Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by rasheedatt(f): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Drfernandez:

People like you aren't meant to be trusted, so you don't deserve more than that I gave you yesterday.

people like you are the reasons trust don't exist anymore.
I told you the truth and you showed me you don't honor your own words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by Drfernandez(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
people like you are the reasons trust don't exist anymore.
I told you the truth and you showed me you don't honor your own words.

Stop this your greedy and lying attitude. I made it clear that you were an action away from winning the money and that only the truth would make you win it.

I wonder where the truth is in your following actions:

1. "I've been a guest here for as long as you know but never create an account till now"

2. "rashybabe12"

You would have been qualified for the gift assuming that your first statement in quote above is truth. You can't be lying and talking about trust.

1 Like

Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by rasheedatt(f): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Drfernandez:

Stop this your greedy and lying attitude. I made it clear that you were an action away from winning the money and that only the truth would make you win it.

I wonder where the truth is in your following actions:

1. "I've been a guest here for as long as you know but never create an account till now"

2. "rashybabe12"

You would have been qualified for the gift assuming that your first statement in quote above is truth. You can't be lying and talking about trust.

and I told you the truth and you failed to keep your promise.
I was given a ban then I left nairaland and came back recently as a guest till I registered yesterday so if you can't keep your promise don't promise

1 Like

Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 03, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by Drfernandez(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
@Drfernandez, you're the one at fault here. Rasheedatt gave you her old moniker like you asked, therefore hold up to your own end of the deal, bruh. Clearly, you were talking outta your ass.

I am not your useless popsy and mumsy. Greedy lots and lying lots.
Re: Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday by rasheedatt(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Drfernandez:

I am not your useless popsy and mumsy. Greedy lots and lying lots.
for.ck off fake ass kid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out: The Best Solar Companies In Kaduna State / Iphone 7 Plus For Sale / How Unemployment Is Pushing Me Into Stealing. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.