Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Can you Marry a Low-Income Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you Marry a Low-Income Man (1760 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by proverbial: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2007
maybe there should be a thread that reads "what's the value of an unemployed man"

'cause i would really love to hear your opinions on that.

courtesy: wesleyana

women, must the 'man' be held financially responsible to provide for the entire family?
Can the ladies see themselves settling down with a financially unstable man.
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by Iman3(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2007
@proverbial

Superb!Proverbial,you are the man! grin
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by MILITIA(f): 1:05am On Jun 14, 2007
@Topic

An unemployed man = a smelling piece of Sh*t! cool If it is temporary unemployment, I can hang.  If it is a "chronic" situation---OH HELL TO THE NO!   His umemployed penis is not worth the trouble--- and he will have the nerve to always ask for "nyansh"? like no be soap them dey take wash the "nyash"! No man should be unemployed for more than 3 months!  90 days probation and that is it! angry

While no man should completely be responsible for the family, unemployment for a man is disastrous to his self esteem in my opinion!  You cannot say you are head of the household according to whatever holy books you are reading and be acting like the tail!    Which body im go take climb person for night? Not conducive for a "good erection" please! If fact impotence will set in unless the man has no shame!  Na fine face we go chop? shocked  TABOO! I say!
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by luxoire(f): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2007
@poster

he aint worth nothing!!, HE AINT GOT VALUE, if it is temp, then ok-i go fit manage sha, but he had better be planning on getting himself to an honest job, if not, then his worthless booty's gonna be out the dorr b4 he says hello
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by hotchic1(f): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2007
He aint worthless,he's worth sumfin but he shouldn't just sit at home,he shld be tryin to get a job.
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by proverbial: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2007
why must the man be held financially accountable for the entire family? What's wrong with having a stay-at-home dad who takes care of the kids while mom is out there working hard.
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by SweetT1: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2007
@Topic
It depends on how pleasureable his Joy stick is !
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2007
Well there is a difference between cooking and working.
If you can't cook or don't want to cook, someone is there to do it for you.
Tell me who'll work for you and later handle the salary over to you?
An umemployed man is a disease and it's contageous.
Before I explode completely: why is he disoccupato?
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by samsilo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2007
@michelin89,You are back? grin I just dey show face.
@ Topic ,depends on how he came to be unemployed,any employee can loose his job,but if na out of laziness.
"No food for lazy man" smiley
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2007
samsilo:

@michelin89,You are back?

Yeah I don come back!
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by lanres1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
Uhm! Don't put all the blame on the man. His situation could get better. The most important thing is if he's hard working and not lazy. If he's caring and responsible. If he's ready to share the little he has with his wife. After all, My friends would say, at all at all na im bad and a selfish millionaire is better than a 'poorverty' hit husband grin
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by iice(f): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2007
So long as he makes an effort not just sitting on his ass. yeah i could
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by Iman3(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2007
The thread title should have been "Can you marry a hardworking perpetually poor man"? Let's see what the ladies response will be  grin
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by oracle99: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ MILITIA

WHO THE HELL IS THIS BABE "MILITIA " U REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES , U ARE JUST SPITTING BARRAGE OF  MISSILES ON THE FELLAS LIKE THEY  ARE NOT WORKING TO PUT UR FAKE ASS IN SHAPE.YEP!, BY THE WAY WHAT MAKES U THINK U CAN RUN DOWN UR OWN FOLKS LIKE THAT, HONESTLY, WILL KNOOCK OFF UR GUM OUT OF UR MOUTH IF I COULD, AND U REALLY GOT A DIRTY MOUTH TOO.SO TRY WASHING THE joysticks OF THE UNEMPLOYED YANKEE DRUG ADDICT DICKSS U SUCKING OVER THERE.EH!
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by mekadon: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2007
@oracle
easy on the militia
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2007
oracle99:

@ MILITIA

WHO THE HELL IS THIS BABE "MILITIA " You REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES , You ARE JUST SPITTING BARRAGE OF MISSILES ON THE FELLAS LIKE THEY ARE NOT WORKING TO PUT UR FAKE ASS IN SHAPE.YEP!, BY THE WAY WHAT MAKES You THINK You CAN RUN DOWN UR OWN FOLKS LIKE THAT, HONESTLY, WILL KNOOCK OFF UR GUM OUT OF UR MOUTH IF I COULD, AND You REALLY GOT A DIRTY MOUTH TOO.SO TRY WASHING THE joysticks OF THE UNEMPLOYED YANKEE DRUG ADDICT DICKSS You SUCKING OVER THERE.EH!

LMFAO. take am easy ooo!
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by MILITIA(f): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2007
grin@oracle99

Madness has set in! shocked Are you unemployed? Wetin vex you reach like so? Why are you yelling? I guess a hungry man is an angry man! Please try find one sugar mama to take gum bodi! grin Ladies, stay away from this type oh! This one will beat you up every day because of lack of chop money! Plus no action for bed! oracle99, you are a real loser! grin LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can you Marry a Low-Income Man by OmoEko1(f): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2007
oracle99:

@ MILITIA

WHO THE HELL IS THIS BABE "MILITIA " You REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES , You ARE JUST SPITTING BARRAGE OF MISSILES ON THE FELLAS LIKE THEY ARE NOT WORKING TO PUT UR FAKE ASS IN SHAPE.YEP!, BY THE WAY WHAT MAKES You THINK You CAN RUN DOWN UR OWN FOLKS LIKE THAT, HONESTLY, WILL KNOOCK OFF UR GUM OUT OF UR MOUTH IF I COULD, AND You REALLY GOT A DIRTY MOUTH TOO.SO TRY WASHING THE joysticks OF THE UNEMPLOYED YANKEE DRUG ADDICT DICKSS You SUCKING OVER THERE.EH!

Milita happens to be this funny lady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and what is your problem self, abeg relax

(1) (Reply)

Describe Him / Y Guys Dey Like Ashwo Lets Talk Abt It No Chics Again / Naija Men Vs Akatas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.