Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,624 members, 7,892,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona (1052 Views)

Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against / Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by obembet(f): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Diego Simeone can hardly believe the situation Antoine Griezmann is facing at Barcelona.

The Frenchman has fallen out of favour under Quique Setien and was left on the bench until the 90th minute on Tuesday.

Despite Barcelona needing a goal, even Ansu Fati was brought on before the former Atletico forward.

"[I'm] without words," Simeone responded when asked by Movistar Plus about Griezmann's predicament, before he left the interview.

Source: https://amp.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2020/07/01/5efbc59ee2704e0b608b45f1.html

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by ghettokid1(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2020
You dare not fight with your god, Griezman should better make peace with his god (Messi).
Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by obembet(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
You dare not fight with your god, Griezman should better make peace with his god (Messi).

Clearly barca fans don't seem to understand that problem is not coach, it is their dependancy on Messi. Literally the whole team is built around messi where griezman don't fit in as he's been the central player in atletico. Same was the problem with Coutinho.

2 Likes

Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by ghettokid1(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2020
obembet:

Clearly barca fans don't seem to understand that problem is not coach, it is their dependancy on Messi. Literally the whole team is built around messi where griezman don't fit in as he's been the central player in atletico. Same was the problem with Coutinho.
We all know that, Barca will progress the day Setien will grow balls and bench Messi

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by thesicilian: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2020
Who sent him to Barcelona?

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by paulolee(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2020
dt transfer was never needed same with coutinho and others and thats the major fails of d current barca board and d reason why barca is where they are and messi is suffering... jus as i saw online "barca are wasting messi lasts years
Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by cassidy1996(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2020
ghettokid1:

We all know that, Barca will progress the day Setien will grow balls and bench Messi
lol
Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by obembet(f): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
The Barca players on the pitch don't just rely on Messi, they play for him. I've been supporting Barca since 2005, this is the most terrible Barca team have seen in the LA Liga since 2005.
Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by obonujoker(m): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Greizmann has to go dobale for messilona grin
Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by fergie001: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
You don finally come out? grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I hope his god will play forever...
Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Better a lion in the jungle than just another random, well-fed dog on the streets of the city.

Griezemann should have used his head and stayed back at Atleti where he was a demi-god.

Your shirt was sure, your credentials were never in doubt, there was no one to boss you around. Yet you gave it all up for what precisely?
Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by Gbest90(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Like seriously? Why do you think so?
Re: 'i'm Without Words' - Simeone On Griezmann's Problems At Barcelona by Socialsunny14(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Better a lion in the jungle than just another random, well-fed dog on the streets of the city.

Griezemann should have used his head and stayed back at Atleti where he was a demi-god.

Your shirt was sure, your credentials were never in doubt, there was no one to boss you around. Yet you gave it all up for what precisely?
Trophies...

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Vs Oleksandr-usyk Fight Live Update / Video Of C Ronaldo's Replacement G Ramos Recording Himself M@sturb@ting Leaks / Fall Of The Super Chickens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.