Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

How A 20,000 Naira Object Almost Destroyed My Marriage Furing The Lockdown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A 20,000 Naira Object Almost Destroyed My Marriage Furing The Lockdown (246 Views)

How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A 20,000 Naira Object Almost Destroyed My Marriage Furing The Lockdown by legendarylegend: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2020
I couldn't believe what was happening right before my eyes!

My whole world was crumbling. I stood there staring at this object for close to 10 minutes and it felt like the world was crashing in on me.

What happened exactly?

I'll tell you a brief story about me.

I'm a man who is happily married to an amazing woman and we have three beautiful kids together.

I work as a bank manager in one of the biggest banks in Nigeria, so I live a comfortable life.

Let me get to the real story and how my marriage was almost destroyed...

It all started just two weeks into the lockdown, sometime in April.

I caught my wife cheating on me...

...with a Love Machine!

I felt all wave of emotions that day!

Anger...sadness...betrayal...confusion.

At first, I was relieved, then I was confused!

Why would my wife do this to me?

Was I weak in bed?

Was I not satisfying my wife?

But she moans hard when we have sex...

She tells me she can't get enough of me.

Was this all a lie?

A non-living thing had taken my place as a man

I was hurt.

I couldn't stay at home. I went to stay at my friend's place for a week.

But out of the love I have for my wife, I summoned the courage to speak to her about this.

I got the shock of my life.

My wife told me she always felt unsatisfied each time we had sex...

I couldn't believe it!

I cried...

My wife cried...

This was a woman who stood by me when I had nothing in life.

The woman woman who gave me her entire savings to start a business, which failed...yet she never stopped encouraging me.

I was hurt that I couldn't satisfy her.

And I'm the kind of person who doesn't take herbs and pills because I fear they cause more harm than good to one's health.

Anyway, in order to mend my relationship with my wife, I spoke to a friend, who is a doctor, who gave me advise on how to become a sex machine...

My wife got rid of her Love Machine willingly....

Because I became a terminator in the bedroom grin grin

Today, I can walk majestically anywhere knowing that my wife is a completely happy woman.

Dear people of men, forget pills for now...(some pills and herbs work. But how long will a man continue to depend on them to perform the duties of a real man?

Nigeria is a very stressful place to live in, which automatically reduces our sex drive.

These are the tips that helped me:

1. Get more physical exercise

2. Spend a little more time to sleep. Your body needs it.

3. Meditate every morning when you get up.

4. Have a very personal relationship with your spouse. Talk freely about anything and everything. Talk about your sexual experience with your wife. Do amebo together sef. It makes your bond stronger

Sometimes, anxiety, depression, problems at work and other areas of life will affect your sexual performance negatively. Having someone by your corner to help you through will help you greatly in the bedroom

5. Lastly, consider herbal remedy! If weak erection or weak stamina is the problem, you should consider herbal remedies

There are so many remedies out there, and depending on your problem. Just make sure that you're getting real herbal solutions and not chemicals.

PS: If you want a herbal solution, let me know and I'll direct you to where I got mine. A solution is prepared based on your specific needs

Anyway, people...

I pray that nothing will ever tear your homes apart.

Sex is one of the most important things in marriage, please take it seriously.

God bless!

If you have questions or need to reach out here's my whatsapp line: 08135640639
Re: How A 20,000 Naira Object Almost Destroyed My Marriage Furing The Lockdown by flackoFlint(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2020
So all this na Advertisement

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Longrich Cordyceps Militaris Capsule / 9-year-old Girl Die Of COVID-19 In Florida / Digital Infrared Thermometer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.