Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation (30026 Views)

Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by tesppidd: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dididrumz:
So Wike is fully in for Obaseki again.
Nice
We are watching.
Of course he is.

You think that Wike of all people did not collect his own?

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Kindledlight(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Mere AAC almost defeated this nigga making noise, that he was crying and begging about

Anyways APC no dey make noise

Tell them,i wonder what shouldd have happened if APC adopted and supported the party during that election.Amaechi tried but Oshiomole said there shouldn’t be anything like that,one of the reasons Amaechi and Oshiomole are fighting.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by smartval(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wike the Jagaban of the south south
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by tesppidd: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wike always hiding behind the popularity of PDP in Rivers and South South (minus Edo) to act tough.
Even with Federal might APC cannot defeat PDP in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, and Delta. Not only Rivers.

I would really love to see Wike contest under a different party in Rivers like APC or AAC.

Let's see how tough he is against Federal might.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Sunnycliff(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Mere AAC almost defeated this nigga making noise, that he was crying and begging about

Is that over 700k difference just mere? I wonder how people use vocabulary
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by chrisxxx(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

You say this beating is not enough for an opponent supported by the Armed Forces of the FRN?
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by nokatakata: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Adaibeku:
Edo people oba otampaye iseeee
Oba otampaye iseeeeeeeeeee
Iyeeee...Biko if una see Mouth odour from bourdillon in d great land of oba ovarenmen pelt him up

Edo will be great again, pelt obaseki if he dosent perform well in bini,esanland in 2months after he is elected,
That's wat osanobua ur creator who isn't jehovah told me 2days ago in my trance, he weeps 4 his creations

EDO IS NOT LAGOS

Imhotep lzaa Amatarasha metaphysical rekhina (S.A.W)

Lol...EDO IS NOT PREMIER OR CITY BOYS HOTEL....

EDO IS NOT HOOKUP ONLY.... indi ipob face ya front. cheesy grin
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Blackking98(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice one
SS must be entirely PDP
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Dididrumz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
tesppidd:
Of course he is.

You think that Wike of all people did not collect his own?

He sure did grin
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by EgusiShankly: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
ATAKAM:
who are the we? you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I tire grin
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by bluecircle470: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
jlinkd78:
Wike always making sense. With Wike on d ground d hard copy of d manual booklet to demolish federal might will also be on ground

Wake up from your slumber. Wike is an APC man
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by libertrust: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

SILE HMM SILENT BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Jakemedg(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

AAC got 173,000 votes while PDP got 900,000 votes .Just looking at what you posted i don't need a calculator to know the PDP won with a margin of 700,000+ votes.
Mehn you must be high on weed for saying nearly

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by libertrust: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Wike that is on his way to APC after Buhari gave him N78billa
IS IT BUHARI'S MONEY. OIL MONEY FRM NIGER DELTA.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Jakemedg(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
tesppidd:
Wike always hiding behind the popularity of PDP in Rivers and South South (minus Edo) to act tough.
Even with Federal might APC cannot defeat PDP in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, and Delta. Not only Rivers.

I would really love to see Wike contest under a different party in Rivers like APC or AAC.

Let's see how tough he is against Federal might.
True the PDP is like a religion in Abia, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Enugu, Rivers and Cross River States.
If Wike had contested under another party against the PDP in Rivers state he surely would have lost.

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Lovelyn451(f): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Edo has finally joined his SS brothers, imolites continue fooling yourselves, u guys should not stand up against APC agents ruling you...tchew

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Jakemedg(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kindledlight:

Tell them,i wonder what shouldd have happened if APC adopted and supported the party during that election.Amaechi tried but Oshiomole said there shouldn’t be anything like that,one of the reasons Amaechi and Oshiomole are fighting.
Guy can't you see the wide margin the PDP pulled against AAC?
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Staro: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by omorttee4u(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gen, gen... this is getting interesting. We shall see what will transpired on that election.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Memberclub(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
handie:
Funny. If the FG/APC really want to use force in the election, the full PDP governors(Not just south south governors) can't do nada. Who dey control police and other armed forces? I hope Wike hasn't forgotten how he used the then Rivers CP to oppress Amaechi who was the governor.... Moreover, how can they possibly stop intimidation when legally, they are not supposed to be in Edo state on Election day and even if they are here, their movement will be severely restricted..... Without restriction of movement sef, no be only Benin metropolis these ones fit Waka? Wike nor go bold enter Ekosodin na
Imagine supporting a political party online. Shameful
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Benjaminbassey1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

have you check the difference
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Cypron(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wike wene mighty have spoken[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by frankmoney(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Asin eh grin... The sooner people realise this guy doesn't have any influence outside rivers state the better
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by DexterousOne(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
spirul77:
come o, what's the difference between APC and PDP, it baffles me when someone supports PDP calls APC names or vice versa, I won't even be surprised if the person behind this moniker is a youth

Its like you did not read my last paragraph

Or maybe you read it

But do not understand it

"DO NOT GET EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN NIGERIAN POLITICS"

is that not what I said?
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by samdaisi: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Oga Wicked Nelson there is no way your rally or protest can save Obaseke from disgrace he has embarked on
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Myself2(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Way to go...if the APC led federal government withdraws your security aides, get some balls and move right into the front line cos your supporters will become your shield. Don't worry, Obaseki's deputy knows how to coordinate these things. He isn't a teddy bear Deputy governor

You gat it bro

1 Like

Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by thatigboman: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

u sef. The result u attached contradicted your statement.
From the result u attached, PDP won AAC with over 700,000 votes
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by LudaChriz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

All the AAC votes added is not even up to Obiakpor LGA vote for PDP
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Sermwell(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:
grin

you even posted your stupidity for all to see!! how is 11k close to 40k??
Re: Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation by Murketeer: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
handie:
Funny. If the FG/APC really want to use force in the election, the full PDP governors(Not just south south governors) can't do nada. Who dey control police and other armed forces? I hope Wike hasn't forgotten how he used the then Rivers CP to oppress Amaechi who was the governor.... Moreover, how can they possibly stop intimidation when legally, they are not supposed to be in Edo state on Election day and even if they are here, their movement will be severely restricted..... Without restriction of movement sef, no be only Benin metropolis these ones fit Waka? Wike nor go bold enter Ekosodin na
It looks like. you like the Idea of Voters been intimidated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) / JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.