Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,401 members, 7,971,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Am A Woman (1) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am A Woman (1) (314 Views)

Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Woman (1) by ICEKING95(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
for todays #WCW #I_am_a_woman_1
I am a woman, i am expected to Woo-men yet indoors I'm sometimes subjected to remain, with no one there to explain or give an answer to my curiosity, so an adventure no matter the cost, I yearn..
Many things about my body, still a mystery, how do I understand all this chemistry...dad to tough for a matter soft, mummy too religious and busy, I'm growing she can't see... Bro engrossed in his dreams and fantasy to notice, so I'm left to explore my curiosity with friends who may be unknown adversaries...I went over the edge now I'm drowned in misery...
I am woman...I know dad wanted a she but got a he, so the "S" in me, I hid, to impress him. He forgot the "She" was soft, he made me too rough, not showing much care and love. I grew up too tough, hard to love. So if you don't know what I have been through, do not judge..
I am a woman, yes I know I don't think straight, thats how I was configured.. Why? I can't fathom, but still out to figure. How do I cater, how will I satisfy? How will I look good? Yet not over do? Sometimes I'm lost on measures and forfeit my leisure and to ALL, pleasure..
I am a woman
If I'm exploited and abused, to remain quiet, my family choose, cos I the society will convict, so to appease the society, justice is forfeited. To preserve my dignity, they say, letting the monster free, free to prey!!!
So any male I see reminds me of my travails, I try hard to love but to no avail. The past still haunts to whom do I complain? When every ear that listens, sees me as a villain of a script my opinions were never entertained, neglecting the script of I, wanting to be a Heroine..
i am a woman, I have visions and dreams, not just to procreate and cook do I wish to accomplish. I have goals too, i need to achieve. You are the head, yes you are correct. But never forget, that when the head carries too much load, the neck pains the most. So before you act, open up. The solution may just be in my opinion. I am a woman. I am human, I am not perfect, I am bound to err, so if I do, with LOVE correct.. I AM A WOMAN
Chijioke king©.. Dedicated to all the hardworking ladies.. Mum especially...More loading

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right Marriage Partner - Gloria Bamiloye / Startime TV New Price Alert / Be Careful: A Woman Discover Her Pregnancy On The Day She Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.