Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,197 members, 7,932,066 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

New Month And Half Of The Year Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Month And Half Of The Year Message (156 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message / I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened / Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Month And Half Of The Year Message by Blessingpaul(f): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
2nd Half of 2020 Wed, 7/1/20

“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.” Genesis 8:4

With the wisdom of God the Ark of Noah rested after the turbulence and great food. Noah and his family were saved.
Symbolically, this seventh month the lockdown due to the covid-19 pandemic is finally relaxed. Praise God we and our families made it.
Therefore, let's go and takeover and recover.
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. James 1:5 (KJV)
The wisdom of God is what you need for good success in your business, marriage, relationships etc. If you want wisdom for life, you can go ahead and ask God today.
Go and do GREAT EXPLOIT with the help of the Almighty God.

Blessing Paul

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Still Keep Sinning When I Have Been Called A New Creation? / What Is God Saying About You? / From Shame To Shine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.