Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Opportunity You Missed Has Just Been Served To You Again! Dont Miss It Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Opportunity You Missed Has Just Been Served To You Again! Dont Miss It Again (275 Views)

A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order / I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! / I Have Just Been Scammed By Airtimeflip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Opportunity You Missed Has Just Been Served To You Again! Dont Miss It Again by Aisosa56: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Forsage is the best thing that can happen to you in 2020! Make money while in your comfort zone.

If you had invested N10,000 in crypto currency and bitcoin in 2009, you would have been N200,000,000 richer today in 2020.
Instead of waiting idle for the lockdown to end and go back to your job, why not take this opportunity you missed in 2009 and make some money for your self while in quarantine?
Join our active team of forex experts and investors and let us teach you how to achieve dreams using forage through ‘crypto investment’.
If you are ready to start making money online, click the link below to join an exclusive group and wait for the webinar.

https:///CmiOlUoQMKC1CeY7AYNtZ7
https:///CmiOlUoQMKC1CeY7AYNtZ7

Or send a direct text to this number on WhatsApp;
‪+2349046795025
Re: The Opportunity You Missed Has Just Been Served To You Again! Dont Miss It Again by biggy12: 12:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Am into digital marketing of forever living product ,the requirement includes your phone ,laptop (which i use to design a blog at the same time run my google advert)and your seriousness.

The only money involve is advertisement money of which is paid to google for you to reach audience that will buy your product,the money is approximately $50 equivalent to 20k. The good news is that is not an instant payment,google gives the $50 as a threshold ahead of which when you paid you get another $200 to advertise the product you selling.Literally you dont need any cash to start

You make profit from the sales of the forever living product, you dont need to buy any product and keep in the house. You supply base on the demand of your clients.

Are you a student? Are you looking for an extra income? Are you looking for an employment? Do you want to be working from home as an independent business owner? then digital marketing of forever living product is for you with little or no capital.

interesed persons can chat me up https:///yk2e53

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF 2020 / Plot Of Land For Sale At F01 Kubwa Abuja / Upwork Account Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.